CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

7% of newborn babies have email addresses

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

7% of newborn babies have email addresses Empty 7% of newborn babies have email addresses

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Can we say what the hell?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39560255/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/?GT1=43001

WHY would a newborn baby need an email address? So as soon as they come home from the hospital they can send adiasjdfoiwjefoiansdkjapreotkabojao;ewtawooibajfeia[
    04 to somebody? Kids need LESS exposure to technology at earlier ages, not more from the minute they're out of the womb.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

7% of newborn babies have email addresses Empty Re: 7% of newborn babies have email addresses

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 pm

I've seen it all! xD
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

7% of newborn babies have email addresses Empty Re: 7% of newborn babies have email addresses

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Good grief.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:00 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:I've seen it all! FORGIVENESS MAN

You know, FM, your avatar actually seems like an appropriate response to this story. LMAO!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 am

Supernova wrote:

You know, FM, your avatar actually seems like an appropriate response to this story. LMAO!

Why do you think I chose it? With all the discussions that I get into here, it's kind of appropriate a lot of times. FORGIVENESS MAN But thanks! FORGIVENESS MAN

"It's a boy!"

"WAHHHHH!"

"He's just updated his Facebook status to 'Born'"

"WAHHH! WAHHHH!"

"Awww, now he's sending emails to all of his friends."

FORGIVENESS MAN Babies with an email address, lol. The sad thing is I actually shouldn't be surprised.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I am so surprised that the percentage is that high. I would have to guess that the reason they are doing it is because they want their child to have an email addy that includes their full name, and don't want that to be unavailable when the child is actually old enough to need an email address. (Though why a parent would want their child to have an email address with their kid's full name is beyond me.)

There is no reason for a kid to have an email identity before they can use it. All it does is make work for the parents to have to delete all the junk email once it gets on enough send lists.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:43 pm