CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+13
ThePayback
Cheaps
Jaws
RobbieFTW
femme fatale
SkwirtB
Jason B.
Tony Marino
Wadsworth
poppy
Nystyle709
Marc™
Chris
17 posters

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread

ThePayback
    ThePayback
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread

Post by ThePayback Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 am

Soooooooo pathetic. You can smell the desperation on Nicole. A duet with 50's washed up ass? Imitating Rihanna? Did she forget that she's actually a better singer than Rihanna? I think this qualifies as an example of MEGA-FAIL.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread

Post by Chris Mon May 09, 2011 8:39 am

Nicole goes 'topless'

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Nicole-scherzinger-GQ-india-LB
    The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Nicole-scherzinger-GQ-india-01-480x618
    The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Nicole-scherzinger-GQ-india-04-480x620
    The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Nicole-scherzinger-GQ-india-02-480x622
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Nicole Scherzinger - Wet

Post by Chris Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Wednesday, July 13th 2011
    Nicole Scherzinger Gets ‘Wet’ On New Single

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Scherzinger6543

Nicole Scherzinger may be urging US fans to go ‘Right There’ with her, however her European supporters look set to get ‘Wet’ with the X Factor judge. For it has been confirmed that the Stargate produced track is the latest to be lifted from European version of ‘Killer Love’ LP.

The video for the club banger is set to be shot next week.

———————————————

Hands-down one of the better tracks on the LP, it’s great to see a project servicing all the right singles. Whether it’ll resonate with the audience will be interesting to see. Given the European response to Ms. Scherzinger thus far, she may very well be onto another hit with this…even if it does sound like about 3 Rihanna singles rolled into one.

Have yet to hear ‘Wet’?

Take a listen below…
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm

I like Nicole. Its a cute song, the remixes will definetly be better.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:13 pm

This girl is one of the most talented in the industry.

...and this is what she releases. It bugs me. Her performance in Rent was astounding. It sucks to hear her so lifeless and boring.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

She was supposed to blow up. What happened? And I don't like the song.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

(New Video) Nicole Scherzinger - Wet

<a href='http://video.uk.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&from={from}&vid=6d71b53f-4767-4e31-9bf1-04cec0a5626f' target='_new' title='Exclusive: Nicole Scherzinger - Wet' >Video: Exclusive: Nicole Scherzinger - Wet</a>
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Meh. I don't hear a hit. Maybe she should just stop trying and just be a model or something.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 am

I'm not that impresed; aside from that Rihanna-ish song she did with 50 Cent, all of her solo singles this go round have sounded too much alike.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Its not that bad but Nicole can't seem to have a hit without the other pussycat dolls.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

Her problem is that she doesn't have an identity of her own. One minute she is Beyonce, then she's Gaga, then she's Rhianna. Whoever seems to be the 'it' female of the moment is who her team tries to blatantly pattern her after to ride the wave. It's like she is following the trend in an attempt at making it big really quickly, and it hasn't worked for her.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Nicole Scherzinger just doesn't have the "it" factor. Sure, she's hot. But she's bland as fuck. In addition to her annoyingly long name, underneath that stereotypical prostitute from Full Metal Jacket-esque image of hers, she has basically no personality. From what I can see, she is headed for the "tried it..and it didn't work" file.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

The ‘Nicole Scherzinger/PCD’ Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty New Video: Nicole Scherzinger – ‘Try With Me’

Post by Chris Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 am

New Video: Nicole Scherzinger – ‘Try With Me’

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 am

I love Nicole but I think she best go back with the pussycat dolls. Song isn't bad.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Is Nicole still trying to forge a solo career? Isn't this like her 573th attempt? She's like an omelet with no seasoning.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:15 pm

I heard her album was pushed back again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:33 pm