CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
Supernova
6 posters

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Empty When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Post by Supernova Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 pm

I went through several ideas as a child. Two of my earliest ones were a painter and a detective. Then later on, I wanted to be a dancer, and I wanted to play professional baseball, and even later on, I wanted to be a wrestler and a race car driver. And I don't think I could have made any further a jump from what I wanted to be then, to what I want to be now, a writer.

How about everybody else?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Empty Re: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:59 pm

One of the professions I was stuck on for a long time was truck driver. I thought the living spaces in trucks were cool! And it is so funny now, because I would be hard pressed to navigate a mini van.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Empty Re: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Post by JeanMerc82 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 am

When i was in Pre-school, i wanted to be a cheerleader.. but the only backflips i could do is in a pool. I found myself interested in being a Interior Decorator since that is what i am good at.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

I wanted to be a CEO. Seriously....when I was about six, I asked my father what a CEO did and after he explained that it meant boss who didn't have to work that much, I knew it was the perfect job for me.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 am

I wanted to be a Gynecologist.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:25 am

I wanted to be a surgeon when I was 7 years old. I remember telling my dad that. I used to watch Rescue 911 a lot. Then I wanted to be a pediatrician, an obstetrician and an anesthesiologist. I really did want to become a doctor.......................don't know what happened since then. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? 729904

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:43 pm