CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Marc™
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
RedBedroom
JeanMerc82
Chris
10 posters

The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover) Empty The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover)

Post by Chris Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm

How old were you the first time you got so drunk that you had a hangover? I was nineteen and in college. Went out to a friends twenty-first birthday party and celebrated as though it was my own. I drank to the point of delirium and had to be helped out by the guest of honor. They got me back to my apartment and I have no clue what happened after that. The next day I missed classes altogether and slept well into the afternoon. Was awaken by the phone ringing; it was my mom. I remember being sick as a dog and trying to fake like everything was business as usual over the phone.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover) Empty Re: The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover)

Post by JeanMerc82 Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Never got drunk nor had a hangover.. i don't drink beer, i tried it once but the taste was awful that i never took a sip again. Wine is what i drink but not that many- i am not in the mood for puking my guts out and feeling like my head is going to explode!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover) Empty Re: The first time you got drunk (and your first hangover)

Post by RedBedroom Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm

The first time I got drunk was a week shy of my 16th birthday. I don't think I was that hung over though. I recall a crazy hang over when I was 20, so I think that was my first legit hang over.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 am

My first time getting drunk was when I was 21, but I didn't have much of a hangover. My mom and stepdad had had a get together and someone left a small bottle of I forget. Curiosity got the better of me, so I mixed it with some other beverage and guzzled it down. I woke up a few hrs later feeling weird and not all together, but wasn't TOO hung over. When I was 22, I got majorly fucked up for the first time. My friends came over with a two large bottles of Crown Royal and we drank like idiots. The next day I was a wreck. Throwing up, dehydrated, diarrhea. . .the works.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:06 am

Awww man.....like around 22 I think. I'm not going to get into specific details, but it was the wildest shit in the world. I remember going home and sleeping for most of the day, then when I finally woke up....I was STARVING. I have never felt that damn hungry in my life. I got up and went to McDonald's and ordered damn near the entire dollar menu. Came home, gobbled my food, then threw it up a few hours later. I was pretty much out of it for the entire day. Good thing I didn't have to work.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 am

My first bad hangover was at 22. On a whim I bought a whole bottle of Alize red, mixed it with a 2 liter Pepsi and chugaluged it like a frat boy. The next day I was out of it. I woke up next to this red Alize smelling wet spot on my sheets (maybe I sweated it out in my sleep, or threw up....I'm not sure what the story on that was.) To make matters worse, the next morning my mothers car wouldn't start and so she abruptly woke me up, demanding that I take her to work....not good. I don't know how I was able to pull that off. Soon as I got back home from dropping my mother off at work, I barely made it to the toilet.

I didn't know what to do with myself and couldn't relax at all. Didn't wanna eat....mouth so dry that I went to the gas station and bought 2 large waters. It wasn't until about 8pm that night that it finally started to "break." That hangover remains legendary in my mind.

Now....who wants to get me drunk?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 am

I barely made it to the toilet

I wasn't so lucky Vomit
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

alan smithee wrote:

I wasn't so lucky Vomit

Heh.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Haven't had a hangover and I don't intend to. I hate enough getting the flu and throwing up from that, why would I invite more trouble of the sort?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 am

bump
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 am

The first time I got really stupid drunk was at 18. Went out riding with some acquaintances after graduation and they went to a party where bottles of liquor were on a table. Being a kid I tried everything and remember running down the street shouting at one point. They took me home - I passed out in bed but don't recall being that sick the next day. Maybe kids' livers handle the poison more efficiently or they just write off feeling bad.

That was my first. I put on some righeous benders during my youth after that, finally drinking more moderately after a couple of blackout drunks (which I drove my car home and didn't remember doing it).
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm

(sigh) OK. I think I was 15, after my parents got divorced. My mother had had a party the night before and it seemed as if just about everyone brought a bottle or three of something. The next day our back room looked like a liquor store. I don't remember where she was the next night or where my little brother was because I had the house to myself for much of the evening. Long enough to find out what everything tasted like. I do remember realizing at some point that “Hey, this must be what being drunk feels like.”

I managed to crawl upstairs and into my bed but being young and inexperienced I didn’t know the cardinal rule about sleeping with one foot on the floor (to keep the bed from spinning around). So at some point I knew I had to make it to the bathroom across the hall. As I mentioned in a previous post…I didn’t make it. By the time I made it into the bathroom I didn’t need to be there anymore. So I turned around and went back to bed.

I figure all this happened after my mother got home and went to bed because she didn’t drag my ass out of bed. I woke up on my own and soon realized it wasn’t a dream. Because of the red wine I had drank, the place looked like a crime scene. I don’t think I felt too hung over though. My mother just shook her head when I woke her up trying to vacuum it all up.

Let me tell ya. It was weeks before I did anything that stupid again.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm

i honestly cant remember the very first time... but it was prolly around 15, i used to get fucked up off of boones farm Smile wild island an strawberry daquiri were my favorite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am