CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
anthropo
AtownPeep
Wadsworth
binky04
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
Chris
10 posters

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged]

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 am

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Kanye1
    The
    Kanye West
    Discussion thread!
    Discuss all things Kanye West-related here.

CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Rep : 1

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty 'Suge' Knight & Kanye West Face Off Over $1M Lawsuit

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 am

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] S-SUGE-KNIGHT-KANYE-WEST-large NEW YORK — Battle-scarred rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight and volatile hip-hop star Kanye West faced off Friday over a beef involving a bullet – with a conference table between them.

READ MORE HERE...

binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty Re: The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged]

Post by binky04 Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 am

I remember when Suge got shot at 1 of Kanye parties a couple of years ago, I say pay the hospital bills and offer him a half a million to make it go away
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty Kanye

Post by Wadsworth Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 am

"Runaway" video (full length)

Long ass video but its dope, watch it.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty Re: The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged]

Post by Chris Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Gonna have to set aside time to watch that.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 am

Kanye West Reveals ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ Tracklist

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Kanyefantasy

Kanye West has released the official tracklist.
    The album includes contributions from an extensive list of artists such as Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Elton John, Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Check out the lineup below:

1. Dark Fantasy
    2. Gorgeous (Ft. Kid Cudi and Raekwon)
    3. POWER (Ft. Dwele) | MUSIC VIDEO
    4. All Of The Lights (Interlude)
    5. All Of The Lights (Ft. John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Rihanna and Elton John)
    6. Monster (Ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver)
    7. So Appalled (Ft. Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Swizz Beatz and RZA)
    8. Devil In a New Dress (Ft. Rick Ross)
    9. Runaway (Ft. Pusha T) | MOVIE
    10. Hell Of a Life
    11. Blame Game (Feat. John Legend)
    12. Lost In The World
    13. Who Will Survive In America (Ft. Gill-Scott Heron)
    14. See Me Now (Bonus Track) (Ft. Big Sean, Beyonce and Charlie Wilson)
    15. Chain Heavy (Ft. M.I.A) (iTunes Bonus)
    16. Momma’s Boyfriend (iTunes Bonus)
    17. Power Remix (Ft. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz) (iTunes Bonus)
    18. Pure (Ft. Mr Hudson) (iTunes Bonus) {Source}
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 pm

5. All Of The Lights (Ft. John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Rihanna and Elton John)

Bet that's gonna sound a mess.
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty George W. Bush Calls Racism Accusations Like Kanye West's 'Worst Moment' of Presidency

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 am

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Kanye_west_george_bush_will_ragozzino_bill_pugliano_104085621_88039122_640 Former United States President George W. Bush tells Matt Lauer in a new interview that racism accusations like Kanye West's comment "George Bush doesn't care about black people" following Hurricane Katrina brought about the worst moment of his presidency, according to the "Today" show's web site.

READ MORE HERE...

anthropo
    anthropo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by anthropo Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:50 pm

George, you don't have ONE worst moment! Your entire 8 years was a collective worst moment! eye roll
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:54 pm

anthropo wrote:George, you don't have ONE worst moment! Your entire 8 years was a collective worst moment! eye roll
    Well, that's a belief more and more Americans are seeing as the myth that it is.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40128321#40128321

That is the link to Kanye on the Today Show this morning. He is such a talented performer, but this interview did not make him look good.

I have a question for any fans here who are more familiar with his demeanor off the stage. Is he always like that? By "that" I mean struggling to articulate and arrogant. I think he should have just released a statement about Bush's book and left it at that. It is all so stupid that it is being brought up again. I am curious to see how he ties it in to his book because I don't think that heat of the moment comment should be given the weight that apparently Bush has given it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm

LOL, Kanye is funny. And not the good way anymore. Seriously dude....your mother was an English professor...you should've been able to articulate yourself much better than that. And to answer your question Red, yes....he really does act like that. He's an arrogant little fucker and he thinks too highly of himself. Don't get me wrong, I rock with Kanye for the most part because I do like his music and I do think he's very talented. I used to be one of his biggest fans when he first came out with "College Dropout" but now seeing his antics throughout the years, he really is a douchebag. Can't believe I even thought he was sexy at one point. As far as his commentary on the Bush incident, it pained me almost to watch. Honestly, I never thought Bush personally is a racist. I actually wanna go out drinking with his ass one day. Bush is just a flunky. But most of the policies that he followed were racist, so what was Kanye apologizing for? This interview didn't make him look good at all. I'm no advocate by any means of what the media does, but there was nothing that anybody on the Today show did that was inappropriate. Kanye's a douchebag. Point blank. And I honestly don't see any help for him, esp now that his mom is gone.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks for taking the time to fill me in on how he has been. Too bad he can't be more personable since he is so very talented.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty Kanye

Post by Chris Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Kanye was booed, heckled and jeered at the Macy's Thanksgiving parade yesterday. Fans of Taylor Swift chanted her name and some were even yelling out for him to jump (off the float.)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 am

Kanye's new video for "Monster" just premiered.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Chris wrote:Kanye's new video for "Monster" just premiered.

I like it alot. Say what you want, Kanye is a jerk but he's one of the most talented musicians out right now. New album is dope as hell! Hands down the best album of 2010. And I'm starting to tolerate Nicki Minaj.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Wadsworth wrote:"Runaway" video (full length)

Long ass video but its dope, watch it.

Finally set aside the time to watch it. And you're absolutely right, it is dope. Perhaps the best video of the decade. I especially loved the ballet dancing. Now if 'Ye can only curb his attitude, he'd be easier to rock with.
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty Kanye West Has Gay Sex In New Movie: Report

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] S-KANYE-WEST-NUDE-PHOTOS-large300 January 16, 2011. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Kanye West has thrown his hat into the another arena - ACTING!!! And in his first role, we hear he's going to be playing a GAY DUDE. And it gets better, the movie will have a GAY LOVE SCENE IN IT!!

READ MORE HERE...

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Not like MTO is a reputable soure of information anyway...........but if somehow they are right.....seriously 'Ye? You gonna go there? LOL.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Paris cold-shoulders Kanye
    Last Updated: 2:27 AM, March 10, 2011
    Posted: 2:03 AM, March 10, 2011
    Hotheaded rapper Kanye West got shut out of several runway shows at Paris fashion week after turning up uninvited.

Though the fashion-obsessed rapper attended Valentino, Givenchy and
    Vivienne Westwood shows this week, he was not invited to Alexander
    McQueen, Balmain and Louis Vuitton, and defiantly faced off with organizers several times -- most of them unsuccessfully-- for access. Last Thursday, West tried to get into the Balmain runway show at Le
    Grand Hotel, but was denied entry with his entourage. A source said he
    then snuck off to "a separate part of the hotel, so people didn't see
    him" after he was rejected.

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Kanye_west--300x300

A rep for Balmain show organizer KCD explained to Page Six, "Mr.
    West requested to attend and we let him know we would not be able to
    accommodate him. He chose to come to the door anyway and we kindly let
    him know we could not accommodate him." On Tuesday, West tried
    to get into the McQueen show. "He did not make a request to attend, but
    he came uninvited," said the rep for KCD, which also ran the McQueen
    show. West was eventually let in through a side entrance by "venue
    management, not through the front door," snipped the rep.

Some fashion insiders wondered if West also was booted from the Vuitton show, where Kate Moss
    walked while smoking a cigarette. Sources said he wasn't on the list
    and didn't reach out for an invitation -- odd considering he designed a
    shoe line in collaboration with Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs in 2009.
    A Vuitton rep would say only, "Kanye remains a great friend of the house."
    Sources said organizers are tired of celebrities showing up uninvited
    and expecting VIP treatment. The KCD rep told us, "Kanye has been a
    welcome guest at several events that KCD has managed over the years.
    Several designers chose to have smaller shows this season and therefore
    chose to not invite celebs in order to accommodate press and buyers."
    West's rep didn't get back to us.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

The 'Kanye West' Discussion Thread. [merged] Empty Kanye West: 'People treat me like Hitler'

Post by Chris Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:59 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/09/earlyshow/leisure/music/main20089945.shtml

August 9, 2011 7:33 AM
    Kanye West "Hitler" remark his latest flap

(CBS News)

Fans got their first look Monday at one of the most anticipated albums of the summer, "Watch the Throne," a collaboration by Jay-Z and Kanye West, hip-hop's two biggest stars. It hit iTunes, and is slated to be on store shelves Friday.

But, reports CBS News National Correspondent Ben Tracy, the CD's debut is being overshadowed by yet another controversy involving West.

The raw talent that flows so effortlessly out of West's mouth is perhaps only eclipsed by his seemingly endless capacity for sticking his foot in his mouth.

"I am the number one human being in music," he has said. "That means any person that's living or breathing is number two."

This past weekend, the 34-year-old rapper hit another sour note. In a ten-minute, profanity-laced onstage rant during the Big Chill music festival in England, he exclaimed that he often feels as hated as Adolf Hitler.

"I walk through the hotel," he said, "and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm (expletive) insane, like I'm Hitler."

"One day," he added, "people will understand everything I ever did, ever said, was to throw myself on the blade for the sake of someone else."

West's notorious self-pity and penchant for feeling persecuted once led to his depiction as a tortured messiah on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.

Billboard magazine Senior Correspondent Gail Mitchell told CBS News, "I think Kanye is being true to Kanye. I don't think he thinks he's doing anything wrong."

West has earned his reputation the hard way.

At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, he stormed the stage and told a stunned Taylor Swift that Beyonce should have won the award Swift had just been given for best female video.

"Yo, Taylor," he said. "I'm really happy for you. I'll let you finish, but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all-time. One of the best videos of all-time!"

In 2005, while raising money for Hurricane Katrina victims, West infamously said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Mr. Bush later called it one of the most disgusting moments of his presidency.

Of course, creating controversy can also generate album sales, and Kanye's collaboration with Jay-Z is expected to be huge.

"It's very anticipated, it's an event album," Mitchell says. " ... And they're on-track with that album to first-week sales of 400,000-500,000."

West, who has never suffered from an excess of humility, also compared himself to basketball great Michael Jordan this weekend as he started his show a half-hour late.

West's weekend concert also included a tribute to the late Amy Winehouse, and he used the opportunity to swipe at the media, telling them to "lighten up" on the "artists that are still here."
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 pm

LOL, I wouldn't fuck with Kanye if his music wasn't dope. His mouth is reckless and his attitude is much worse. Somebody needs to whip his ass and humble him up a bit. Real talk.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm watching the BET Awards right now, with Kanye opening the show. Not really feeling the freestyle he spit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:41 pm