CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason? Empty Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:04 am

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason? Empty Re: Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:07 am

I am not a huge fan of Stefanie or No Doubt. But this song means a lot to me as I sing it to myself often when riding my dirt bike. LOVE IT and just for that reason.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason? Empty Re: Not your favorite song, but a song that means something and the reason?

Post by Chris Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:01 am

Mary J. Blige "I Can Love You."
    My daughter's mother was pregnant with her when this was out in the summer of '97. In amongst us going through all of the drama with her being pregnant, our teenage relationship, summer vacation, with fall semester looming, etc., etc. This was her favorite song at the time. So even though I don't love the song, personally, every time I hear it, I hearken back to that whole period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm