CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RedBedroom
Forgiveness Man
MandyPerfumeGirl
7 posters

What are your plans for the holidays?

MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

What are your plans for the holidays? Empty What are your plans for the holidays?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi all,

What are your plans for the holidays? And will you be traveling for the holidays?

Thanksgiving is going to be like any other day for me (well, I get the day off), but I'm celebrating the day after Thanksgiving with my Mom (when she doesn't have to work) and I'll also be celebrating Christmas with her. She and I live in the same town, so it's not a big deal. I never travel for the holidays because I can't stand the traffic or the crowds.

How about you guys?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

What are your plans for the holidays? Empty Re: What are your plans for the holidays?

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Plans are probably to stay home since the extended family seems to have better things to do than see us.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What are your plans for the holidays? Empty Re: What are your plans for the holidays?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm

I won't know until closer is we are staying home or heading to my dad's.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanksgiving: Eat eat eat

Christmas: Stay home with the family, open presents and eat eat eat.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Holidays for me are always spent with family and friends. Thanksgiving at my sisters house with family and some friends. Christmas eve and Christmas day at another sister's house with family.

During the Christmas season I go to a few friends Christmas gatherings to exchange gifts or to just get together for some Holiday cheer. I love buying gifts for the children, when they open them the look on their faces is worth the whole ordeal of shopping for them.

Usually I will do something charitable like buy toys and bring them to the Children's hospital. Christmas is not complete unless I do something special. Whats more special then making the children happy. Christmas is for the children and Adults too!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Tony, that is so sweet that you do that for the Children's Hospital patients at Christmas. There are other organizations that let you "adopt" a family, so that the kids have something under the tree. I always like doing that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Tony, that is so sweet that you do that for the Children's Hospital patients at Christmas. There are other organizations that let you "adopt" a family, so that the kids have something under the tree. I always like doing that.

Red I always believe you have to give to receive and I have been blessed with many good things in my life by giving.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

As of today, don't have any specific holiday plans. My people haven't discussed it at all or maybe they're shutting me out this year.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 am

On Thanksgiving I plan to eat on Xmas I plan to open gifts! :biggrin:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 am