CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
gmruss4
Tony Marino
6 posters

Do you think that Marty............

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you think that Marty............ Empty Do you think that Marty............

Post by Tony Marino Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Would go so far as to tamper with Natalie's DNA test?
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Do you think that Marty............ Empty Re: Do you think that Marty............

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

She just might, I didn't realize she was so vindictive.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Do you think that Marty............ Empty Re: Do you think that Marty............

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 am

I think she would. She's showing how nasty and vindictive she is.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 am

At this point,Marty is a loose cannon blaming all the wrong people for Cole's "situation",so hell,yes she will tamper with the results
    or at least make it seem like she did which means it may be awhile before the truth comes out.Sigh.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 pm

This is the old Marty I remember, very vicious and vindictive. If any of you ever saw the homophobia storyline that Marty was involved in with the Reverend Carpenter and Billy Douglas, you would know what I am talking about. She was in love with Andrew Carpenter, the Reverend, and he was not in love with her. He was coaching Billy Douglas, a 17 year old gay youth. Andrew had a brother that was gay and died of Aids so he was very sympathetic towards Billy. Marty, feeling rejected by Andrew, spread a vicious rumor that Andrew was having an affair with Billy and it all spiraled out of control. Some of the best acting from the whole cast during that storyline including Susan Haskell.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Would go so far as to tamper with Natalie's DNA test?

Yes. I have a feeling Marty is about to get knee deep in this storyline, and that the loss of Cole to prison is going to send her into her original troublesome persona. You know, the one that when Andrew spurned her advances, went and told Billy Douglas' parents that he was molesting their son.

This might actually be good.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Chris wrote:

Yes. I have a feeling Marty is about to get knee deep in this storyline, and that the loss of Cole to prison is going to send her into her original troublesome persona. You know, the one that when Andrew spurned her advances, went and told Billy Douglas' parents that he was molesting their son.

This might actually be good.

Yep I wrote about that above your thread.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 pm

I really want to se Marty brought down a few pegs. I can't stand her anymore. That spiteful, vengeful, narrow-minded attitude of hers really sucks and has turned her into a totally unlikable character. The sad thing is, I hate John and Natalie, bu if I had to pick, I'd pick Natalie over Marty. She aleady slapped a pregnant women and I wouldn't put it past her to try and cause Natalie to miscarry, or for her to kidnap the baby afterward and fake the baby's death. She can go to Rex for help, seeing as he clearly has no consience and no heart andlikes to play God and destroy people's lives. I just hope Jessica doesn't loose another baby and Marty ends up switching them so that we have another Hope situation.

Marty needs to stop blaming people and take rseponsibilty for how she, Nora and JOhn have enabled Cole to murder, attempt murder twice, assault people, take drugs multiple times, try and rape and assault someone else, drive whi high and paraliyze a kid and so on. Cole is to blame for his actions, but Marty, John and Nora continually enabled him and did all they could to ensure he got away with his crimes so he could continue committing them. His lackof remorse is truly disturbing and shows how mentally unabalanced he was. Even after his second murder attempt, he was regretting that he hadn't succeeded and threatening to murder someone else, with no conscience and no guilt, even when he found out he'd gone after his second innocent person.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm

I think Natalie gets what she deserves. She is lying to Johnny about the baby, won't admit to what she did with Brody, that and other things she had done in the past. A slap in the face is hardly going to make a woman miscarry but then again, this is Llanview. As far as Cole I blame Nora, Bo and Johnny, if they had made Cole stay in jail after Matthew got catipulted from the car when Cole was on drugs, then the attack on Todd and the murder of Eli would not have happened. When Cole was on drugs Marty had amnesia so she had nothing to do with him going off the deep end like that.

aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

in a heartbeat, she will tamper with the results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 8:15 am