CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit?

Poll

Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit?

[ 2 ]
    Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Bar_left100%Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Bar_left0%Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Bar_left0%Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Empty Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit?

Post by Marc™ Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 am

Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Late_n10

My vote goes to Ferguson. I never watch his show.
    kelea7
    kelea7
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Empty Re: Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit?

Post by kelea7 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Marc™ wrote:Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Late_n10

My vote goes to Ferguson. I never watch his show.

I never really did watch him before but I'm starting to like Fergie.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit? Empty Re: Which Late Night Host Needs to Quit?

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Letterman's shtick has been running on empty for years, AFAIC. That dry sarcasm and vague self-deprecating humor of his can be as tedious as it is hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:58 pm