CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
Marc™
8 posters

Truth or Dare

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Truth or Dare Empty Truth or Dare

Post by Marc™ Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:21 am

Nevermind Truth....what have you been dared by someone to do and actually did it?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Truth or Dare Empty Re: Truth or Dare

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:07 am

Been dared by the bride to get in the hot tub in the bridal suite. Was as awkward then with them as it is just thinking about it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 am

Sure but it was mostlhy just sill kid stuff and none of it was really serious. I can't remember much, though I do remembering daring my friend to run across the road and touch the telephone pole on our neighbour's yard. We were in the hot tub. We laughed about it later because she had a peach coloured bathing suit and ended up looking nake, as it was dark out.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:45 am

On a dare, I once set up the backyard sprinkler system in the nude at around 5 am.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

They escape me right now, but I've done quite a few dares. Mostly silly shit though.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:53 am

When I was 6, my friend dared me to accept a flier being handed out by some religious pan handler outside the supermarket and to rip it up in front of him. Did it. At a friends BBQ with a group of people, we were all hanging out on the lawn and I was dared to pull down my pants and roll around on the grass. Did it.
    wesley
    wesley
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by wesley Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 pm

I've done all sorts of dares when I was younger. Pretty much anything that isn't dangerous or something that will make me throw up, I'll do.

When I was 11 years old, I showed up to my birthday party butt naked (wearing only socks and sneakers). Everyone was at my house for a couple hours already and before the singing of happy birthday a friend dared my to come out of my room wearing only my "birthday suit". So I did it! Most of the kids laughed, some of the men laughed, most of the women were embarrassed and my mom was not amused in the least. She yelled at me and told me to get some clothes on NOW! Even though I was not embarrassed to do this, I'm glad nobody was able to snap a picture of it cause I might be embarrassed about that now.

Another time, I was dared by two friends to yell out in class for my teacher to show us her tits. This was in the 8th grade and she was hot and had big tits. So I just raised my hand as if I was asking a question about the lesson and said "can you show us your tits". Everyone laughed, but I got in trouble bigtime so this dare wasn't really worth it. She told me to leave the classroom and I had more than one day detention, a phone call to my mom, and a talking to from the guidance counselor about sensitivity and sexual harassment and all this other crap.

The most recent dare I remember was to "pants" this kid at the public swimming pool that was kind of a bully who nobody liked. I saw this episode of Malcolm in the Middle where this exact thing happened in that episode and I used that as my inspiration. I snuck up behind him and dropped his trunks to his ankles in front of a lot of people, then ran. Everyone I think saw his junk (except me cause I was behind him) and I'm pretty sure he never showed back up to that pool again (which was exactly what we were hoping for).

I had some pretty big balls when it came to dares! Now, not as much.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

My ex dared me one time to pull down my shorts and drive with my bottom half totally exposed. Wouldnt have been such a big deal if her cousin wasnt in the car with us. I did though.
    wesley
    wesley
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by wesley Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 pm

GrayWolf wrote:My ex dared me one time to pull down my shorts and drive with my bottom half totally exposed. Wouldnt have been such a big deal if her cousin wasnt in the car with us. I did though.
    AWESOME! I'm no longer that brave unfortunately!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 am