CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Alan Smithee
Chris
8 posters

Your favorite lines from a movie.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Your favorite lines from a movie. Empty Your favorite lines from a movie.

Post by Chris Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Not necessarily 'taglines,' but memorable lines from movies.

Here's one:
    "Welcome to primetime, bitch"A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Your favorite lines from a movie. Empty Re: Your favorite lines from a movie.

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am

Here are a few of mine

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." -- Animal House

"I know what you're thinking, "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?" -- Dirty Harry

"Oooh! Ahhh! That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming."-- The Lost World: Jurassic Park

"I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." -- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

“God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.”--Blazing Saddles

Tom: Jerry, are you familiar with the expression "Curiosity strangled the cat"?
    Jerry: I always thought it was "Curiosity killed the cat".
    Tom: God lives in the details, Jerry.--Jerry and Tom

“We've got a blind date with destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.”--Mystery Men

“Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.”--Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

“Don't make me use my stuff on ya, baby!”--BubbaHo-Tep

“I was cured, all right!”--A Clockwork Orange

“I hate to tell you what they call my son in Harlem.”--Mighty Aphrodite

“For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.”--Patton

“Think ya used enough dynamite there, Butch?”--Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

"Well, that covers a lot of ground. Say, you cover a lot of ground yourself. You better beat it - I hear they're going to tear you down and put up an office building where you're standing. You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle."--Duck Soup

Batiatus: Come with us. See to it I don't misuse the money.
    Gracchus: Don't be ridiculous. I'm a Senator.
    --Spartacus

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:12 pm

"But don't try it, no matter how clever you are, you can't hide murder." - The Bat (1959)

"Lincoln said 'with malice towards none, with charity to all', nowadays they say 'Think the way I do or I'll bomb the daylights out of you'." - You Can't Take it With You

"Everybody knows you now, they want to see you get the money"
    "They want to see us dead, remember Joan of Arc?" - The Legend of Billie Jean

"And ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution is NOT gonna get that man today, NO, because I'M GONNA GET HIM. My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, should go right to fucking jail! The son of a bitch is guilty! He's guilty! If he's allowed to free, then something REALLY wrong is going on here!" - And Justice For All

"Happy Halloween, ladies! Nuns, no sense of humor." - Highlander

"I am death, come with me." - Stand Alone (1985)

"It was easy for him because he really didn't think it was coming, but it won't be easy for you cuz you'd better believe it's coming!" - Coffy
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm

"There's nothing I love better than a dumb blonde with Daddy's plastic." - Legally Blond.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm in a Christmasy mood sooooo:

"Then I'll go to college and see what they know" - It's A Wonderful Life

"One man's life touches so many others, when he's not there it leaves an awfully big hole." - It's A Wonderful Life

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?" - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

"We're gonna have the hap hap happiest christmas since Bing Crosby tapdanced with Danny f*cking Kaye." - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends. You don't look at any of my friends. And you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends. So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW, and your poor, rich drunk mother in the Caribbean. And as far as being concerned about what's gonna happen when you and I walk down the hallways of school together, you can forget it cuz it's never gonna happen. Just bury your head in the sand and wait for your fucking prom." - Breakfast Club (he roasted her.)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm

"Nobody talks to children."
    "No, they just tell them." - Rebel Without a Cause

"Remember our budget."
    "Don't give it a thought, it's uh, only three million dollars a month."
    "What!?" - Rebel Without a Cause

"I used to lay awake in my crib at night and listen to them fight."
    "Can you really remember that far back? I can't even remember yesterday." - Rebel Without a Cause

"Swear?"
    "Cross my heart and hope to die."
    "You probably will, they'll hang you." - The Nanny (1965)

"Now all the images of horror, the demons of your mind crowd in on you to destroy you!" - Daughter of Horror

"Hubie won't bring it back."
    "How do you know?"
    "Cuz he's a fucker, that's how I know." - The Legend of Billie Jean

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 pm

"Is your G-string too tight, or were you just born evil?" - Sprung
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 am

"Tear him up." - Willard
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh that's right, Private Pyle, don't make any fucking effort to get to the top of the fucking obstacle. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he?

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

- Full metal Jacket

Chef: Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?
    Soldier: So we don't get our balls blown off

Charlie don't surf!

We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Terminate with extreme prejudice.

Kurtz: I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin?
    Willard: I'm a soldier.
    Kurtz: You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill

- Apocalypse Now
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 am

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" - Braveheart
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:57 am

The Princess Bride

Inigo: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Inigo: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
    Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.
    Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it!
    Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

Actually, there are so many lines from this movie. Back when I was in university, one of my friends would quote one of the lines and then we'd take turns recalling all of the lines we could and laughing away.

"I have a bad feeling about this" - all of the Star Wars movies
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:01 am

Ooh! Forgot one of my absolute FAVORITE lines!

"Jury duty! Jury duty! Jury duty! Blackmail! Pink slip! Chain letter! Eviction notice! Jury (gibberish)" - How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:36 pm