CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
TSJFan4Ever
6 posters

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery Empty Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 am

After watching tonight's eppy, I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before someone murders Paul. I'm thinking that'll be the Feb. sweeps story, with Paul getting murdered and then for May, the truth will come out. I hope he suffers, though! I'm thinking it'll be his wife who did it, though she seems pretty obvious. Maybe they'll bring his kid back.

I really enjoyed today's eppy! It was so sad to see Gabi have to say good-bye to her daughter, but I'm glad she did the right thing.

Some of the one-liners really cracked me up - Gabi telling "Mrs. Solis" that she would be late, as the immigration officers were going to cart her off, Tom and Lynette going back and forth.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery Empty Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 am

You think that Paul will be killed for Feb sweeps?

I don't think so. I think that he will last all season. He still has not put in full swing the plan to get the half way house in the neighborhood. I am sure that with the holiday break, they will let him revel in the accomplishment, as I am sure the writers will let him meet his goal.

I like the way it is being written. I was unsure how he was going to stick it to Wisteria Lane residents, and this is a creative way. I am glad it is a plan that is so in-their-face and not some lame blackmail plan to get one resident to help him get into the rest's favor.

I hope there is more closure on the story with Gabby and Grace. But, maybe, maybe not?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery Empty Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm

LOL - it just seemed like a Sweeps storyline but I guess I was wrong, unless he somehow survives. Now we need to figure out who it was, though I'm wondering is the psycho sister of the women he killed escaped form prison on a day pass or something like that and killed him. She's disposable and they wouldn't have to have it be one of the regular housewives that way. ITA about how this plan of his was ebtter than some lousy blackmail plan. He played such a good villain. Now I wonder what's going to happen.

I really want more closure with Gabby and Grace, too, but I'm thinking this is it. Poor Gabby!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:52 pm

That whole Grace storyline was just bullshit they should have never done that.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

I agree, Tony, it was b.s. I thought for sure it was going to be verified that there was actually not a switch, or some better happy ending for that.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am

I still have the last 2 episodes of DVR and haven't watched them yet. I will tomorrow.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 am

Yeah - the Grace storyline really was a total waste of time. What was the point to it?
    SuperVixenXo
    SuperVixenXo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 6

Post by SuperVixenXo Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Yeah - the Grace storyline really was a total waste of time. What was the point to it?

I completely agree. There was no point in that at all!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

supervixenxo wrote:
    TSJFan4Ever wrote:Yeah - the Grace storyline really was a total waste of time. What was the point to it?

I completely agree. There was no point in that at all!

They were setting up the "I was abused as a kid" for Gabrielle.
    Wasn't that Opal on All My Children as the Nun?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 pm

^^^^Yepperz! Role was sorely underdeveloped though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^Yepperz! Role was sorely underdeveloped though.

You mean the role of the Nun correct?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:31 am