CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent? Empty Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent?

Post by Chris Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 pm

In a situation where even you look back on it and think that you looked guilty as sin. What was the scenario?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent? Empty Re: Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 am

I have such a story about this. My guy and I were in a terrible fight. The next morning, he went out to his truck, with his hood dented in. He assumed I did it. And to his credit, I was very hot headed in my younger days, so he assumed that I did something so childish, even though it had been years since I was an uber bitch...and NEVER damaged his property, event at the height of my bitchness.

So, I convinced him that I did not do it...but who did? It was so puzzling. I felt for weeks that there would always be that shred of doubt in his mind, and that killed me.

Well, one day, I went to the gas station at night and could see bare foot prints on my car hood. It hit me that for whatever reason, our teen neighbors must have been going on our vehicle hoods.

So, I knew that a single mom that lived near had her mom staying with her and her mom parked in the drive over night. So, I walked over to tell her to try to get her mom's vehicle in the garage if possible because I suspected the neighbor kids were stepping on vehicle hoods.

That young mom looked at me and said she knew that was happening, as she would see them on our hoods, shooting baskets into their hoop from our hoods....how nice of her to have told us sooner, eh?

So, I confronted the mom of the teens and the teens confessed, and I was off the hook.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent? Empty Re: Have you ever looked totally guilty, but was 100% innocent?

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 am

Once when I was 7, my mom sent me to the store to buy her a pack of cigarettes. I get there and the guy behind the counter and another customer stood there talking and talking. As they talked and talked, I waited & waited. I bet it took a 1/2 hr before they stopped chatting. Neither noticed me in all that time. So I finally buy the cigarettes and go back home. EVERYBODY was upset with me because they expected me back in a few mins. and instead it was like 30-40. They thought I went rogue and was off fooling around. They even had my uncle go out looking for me. I insisted that I was waiting in line all that time. Nobody believed me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 am