CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Chris
RiteDiva
RedBedroom
GrayWolf
8 posters

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them?

GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them? Empty Why Do women dump men who are nice to them?

Post by GrayWolf Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 am

Treat her nice. Do things for her she says no man has done before? Get wobbly knees when she comes downstairs dressed for dinner and she says no man has ever reacted like that before... they just expect it. Yet alas... not wanting this man who treats her so good.

Just don't understand it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them? Empty Re: Why Do women dump men who are nice to them?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 am

For a long term relationship, there has to be more there than treating someone good. There has to be a spark, some shared interests, and just being nice to each other is not necessarily the only thing to keep a couple together.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them? Empty Re: Why Do women dump men who are nice to them?

Post by RiteDiva Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:14 pm

I had a man treat me as nice as he could. He brought me flowers, he left me sweet messages telling me how beautiful he thought I was, etc. But...I just wasn't into him. Had nothing to do with his niceness. Some guys think that if they're sweet and attentive that it will immediately make the other person love him. Sorry, but no. A lot of nice guys forget the attraction has to be there before anything else you do for her can work. Just because it's not mentioned doesn't mean it's not part of the equation - we don't mention it because we honestly don't think we have to. It's just a given.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 pm

It works both ways. I have stories of ladies who were overly nice to me, a little too agreeable and never got angry. It becomes boring. I want a nice lady don't get me wrong, but I also want someone to exert their personality. Disagree with me on politics, movies, music; tell me if you do not want to go here or there, etc., etc. It's okay, I won't dump you.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Women like the Bad Boys until the Bad Boys dump them!
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Despite what the say and how they complain, the truth is women (30 and under especially) like the idea of taming a man who's rough around the edges. They want an alpha male with less than attractive qualities, but has "potential" to be "molded" into something decent and custom fit for them. If the guy is too nice, he's not enough of a challenge and they get bored.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Heh. It's quite simple....

Guys who're too nice are seen by women as needy or stifling. Men tend to appreciate "nice" women a little more....but at the same time also get bored by the monotony. The concept of a "YES" person in your life is more appealing than the reality of it.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 am

RiteDiva wrote:I had a man treat me as nice as he could. He brought me flowers, he left me sweet messages telling me how beautiful he thought I was, etc. But...I just wasn't into him. Had nothing to do with his niceness. Some guys think that if they're sweet and attentive that it will immediately make the other person love him. Sorry, but no. A lot of nice guys forget the attraction has to be there before anything else you do for her can work. Just because it's not mentioned doesn't mean it's not part of the equation - we don't mention it because we honestly don't think we have to. It's just a given.

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them? 35166 If I'm attracted to him and he's nice, then jackpot. But if I'm not attracted to him or it becomes clear that we don't otherwise click, then he can be the nicest guy in the world and it won't create something that's not there. Totally right about how some nice guys are under the impress that their niceness will create a synergy. It just doesn't work that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm