CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Mickey's Christmas Carol

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Mickey's Christmas Carol Empty Mickey's Christmas Carol

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Mickey's Christmas Carol Empty Re: Mickey's Christmas Carol

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 pm

A lifelong favorite of mine, I can't BELIEVE when it airs on TV today how much they cut out of it for commercials, so the story almost doesn't even make any sense, whereas when it played on TV almost 20 years ago, it was in full form and it STILL had commercials in it. Thank God for the DVD release because our tape has just about kicked the bucket after so many years of so much watching.

Some people think making Goofy Jacob Marley was VERY unlikely or something, that it doesn't make sense, but for some reason to me it always seemed to fit.

evil grin I was a MEAN little kid, one time when I was about 7 I was watching it and when Scrooge is falling into his grave and the flames are reaching for him, my mother came in and asked me what I was watching, and she asked what was happening and I told her, 'Scrooge is having a dream', and she (she's a real kidder) was asking 'is it a nice dream?' and I said 'yes!'
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I haven't seen it aired in forever. When I was 9/10, I made a VHS tape of cartoons I recorded from the TV. I started recording shows and specials in the summer and keep on throughout the fall and winter. The Garfield Halloween and Christmas specials....along with THIS....is on the tape. That was the last time I remember seeing Mickey's Xmas Carol run on TV.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:18 am