CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny Empty Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 am

Brendon had some sort of online affair type thing...there is a seven minute video on Youtube with his full apology to Rachel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3enmthpUstw&feature=related

Here the topic is discussed on The Talk:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aaTrA8aebU&NR=1

Here is Rachel addressing the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1YM8oOWpaE&feature=related
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny Empty Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:33 am

Who knows with these two. It could be a real Brendon f-up, or they are just trying to extend their fame and maybe get a reality show detailing their getting back together?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny Empty Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny

Post by Tony Marino Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:27 am

RedBedroom wrote:Who knows with these two. It could be a real Brendon f-up, or they are just trying to extend their fame and maybe get a reality show detailing their getting back together?

Wow yeah I think you could be right, how could he not know that someone would not try to blackmail him and how could he trust a stranger on the internet like that. How would Rachel be able to trust him again. They are both flaky.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:15 am

They are a couple of flakes!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:12 pm

RedBedroom wrote:They are a couple of flakes!

They really are and they both deserve each other.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

She says that these girls just seduced him and that it was all their fault. R u fucking kidding me?? So what happens next time he gets seduced? Is it the girl's fault again?? She is dumber than a box of rocks!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Right, sailor! Something tripped my mind about the show this weekend, making me wonder if they are even still together. Also curious of the Jordan/Brendon status.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 pm

sailorlover wrote:She says that these girls just seduced him and that it was all their fault. R u fucking kidding me?? So what happens next time he gets seduced? Is it the girl's fault again?? She is dumber than a box of rocks!

She is really stupid, duh, he was a willing participant Rachel!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Right, sailor! Something tripped my mind about the show this weekend, making me wonder if they are even still together. Also curious of the Jordan/Brendon status.

You mean Jordan and Jeff right Red? As of a couple of months ago, they are still together.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh, ya, Tony, I meant to say "Jeff". Thanks for correcting me. So, they are still together? I didn't think that would last.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, ya, Tony, I meant to say "Jeff". Thanks for correcting me. So, they are still together? I didn't think that would last.

LOL the both of them are dumber than a doornail, a match made in heaven!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 pm

I just went to IMDb and somebody had posted that Rachel and Brendon are now engaged...oh, dear, let's hope they don't procreate!

As far as Jeff and Jordan, I think they are both pretty thick, but I think he knew his 15 minutes would be extended if he kept the relationship going.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Red check in the thread here I posted links to Rachel in her Wedding Gown, I think they got married already, she talks about living in his studio apartment.

Jordan and Jeff made a cute couple though.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Just bumping this up for new viewers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 pm