CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Article: "50 Cent working on “up-tempo dance” album"

SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Article: "50 Cent working on “up-tempo dance” album" Empty Article: "50 Cent working on “up-tempo dance” album"

Post by SkwirtB Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

50 Cent is jumping on the dance bandwagon.

“I went to a nightclub after-party. It was different music after a while,” 50 Cent said, recognizing that the club altered their set to play his own catalog. “The music they were playin’ before they were playin’ the music I created was more up-tempo, more Dance. I wanted to make a song like that, so I went into the studio.

“I’m excited about it too, it has a total [sic] different vibe,” revealed 50. “I won’t allow myself to be placed in a box where I can only do one style, or do one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this one. If they can understand how I enjoy different genres of music and different styles, for the people who have various tastes in music, they’ll really like it.”
    Source
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Article: "50 Cent working on “up-tempo dance” album" Empty Re: Article: "50 Cent working on “up-tempo dance” album"

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Remember when this fool used to get compared to 2Pac...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:53 pm