CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RedBedroom
Marc™
UMo
7 posters

Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian.

UMo
    UMo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian. Empty Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian.

Post by UMo Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 am

I know she did the deed and everything, but there's just something about it that doesn't mesh IMO. The whole thing seems more like a plot point.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian. Empty Re: Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian.

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 pm

They're gonna play the "bi" angle I think. I can't see her turning full munch.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian. Empty Re: Am I the only one who doesn't buy Katherine as a lesbian.

Post by RedBedroom Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

MARQO wrote:They're gonna play the "bi" angle I think. I can't see her turning full munch.

Yeah, I am with you on that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Wow Katherine a Lesbian, I have missed a lot. I stopped watching DH last year because it was becoming too repetitive and boring. I also can't stand Teri Hatcher. I watched a couple this season but have started watching Undercover Boss in its place. I guess I should tune in and see what is going on.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 am

Yeah Katherine I think is gonna not be any more than bi. In fact she might not even be that. I can see her being the type that develops an emotional bond with "a" woman that spins itself into a one-off relationship......but overall probably still leans more toward men and being str8.

Least that's MY theory.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm

I think it's just a tryst in Katherine's topsy turvy personal life and that when all is said and done, she'll probably go back to being with men. Plus Robin doesn't strike me as an enduring character, so I think something is going to be pull them apart. In the meantime, as I said before it makes Katherine way more interesting because I really was perplexed as to why Marc Cherry was bothering to keep this dry fusion of Bree and Lynette around.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Yeah - I'm thinking they'll go "bi", too - I just can't see her as a full lesbian. I can see her going back and forth but ITA that Robin isn't a character who will be a lasting one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:26 am