CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
Nhaiyel
Chris
Tony Marino
8 posters

More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow Empty More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Like we didn't get enough 2 weeks ago, 24 inches now 4-6 more coming. I hate snow and I bet we are gonna get a storm every other week now until March.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow Empty Re: More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow

Post by Chris Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 pm

It's snowing right now in Michigan, and we're supposed to get more tomorrow too.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow Empty Re: More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Chris wrote:It's snowing right now in Michigan, and we're supposed to get more tomorrow too.

I need to move to a place where it never snows, I can deal with the cold weather but not the snow.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 am

Tony Marino wrote:Like we didn't get enough 2 weeks ago, 24 inches now 4-6 more coming. I hate snow and I bet we are gonna get a storm every other week now until March.

Sho'nuff. And you know whatever weather y'all get is going to head my way five minutes later (that is if it doesn't come five minutes before it hits you.) It's supposed to come down hard tomorrow here too. I just hope the road conditions aren't a mess, because I do have to go to work.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 am

Tony Marino wrote:

I need to move to a place where it never snows, I can deal with the cold weather but not the snow.

Tony, you might be a little past your prime for Shale (I could be wrong) but I bet he'd still go to the movies with you! :biggrin:
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:Like we didn't get enough 2 weeks ago, 24 inches now 4-6 more coming. I hate snow and I bet we are gonna get a storm every other week now until March.

Sho'nuff. And you know whatever weather y'all get is going to head my way five minutes later (that is if it doesn't come five minutes before it hits you.) It's supposed to come down hard tomorrow here too. I just hope the road conditions aren't a mess, because I do have to go to work.

I think its supposed to come down heavy in the afternoon so be careful going home.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 am

alan smithee wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Tony, you might be a little past your prime for Shale (I could be wrong) but I bet he'd still go to the movies with you! More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow 372971

I would go to the movies with Shale Smile
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

I used to love snow. I don't want to see it anywhere except in a globe now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am

CeCe wrote:I used to love snow. I don't want to see it anywhere except in a globe now.

More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow 176229 Me too!!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:18 am

Tony Marino wrote:I need to move to a place where it never snows, I can deal with the cold weather but not the snow.
    alan smithee wrote: Tony, you might be a little past your prime for Shale (I could be wrong) but I bet he'd still go to the movies with you! :biggrin:
    Tony Marino wrote:I would go to the movies with Shale Smile
    It's a long trip - you would have to spend the night. (I only got one bed.) smug
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Shale wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:I need to move to a place where it never snows, I can deal with the cold weather but not the snow.
    alan smithee wrote: Tony, you might be a little past your prime for Shale (I could be wrong) but I bet he'd still go to the movies with you! More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow 372971
    Tony Marino wrote:I would go to the movies with Shale Smile
    It's a long trip - you would have to spend the night. (I only got one bed.) More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow 404783

More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow 372971
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Its coming down real heavy now!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm

It didn't even stick. Snow is a part of winter. As long as there aren't any blizzards or major snowstorms coming through back to back..........snow isn't (and shouldn't be) a problem.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 am

More freakin snow coming tonight they say 12-18 inches, guess I am staying home from work tomorrow.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 am

It's snowing here tonight too. I HATE winter and wish we could skip to the end of March already.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm

More snow being dumped on us today and tonight a prediction of up to 12 inches. Sucks man.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:

Tony, you might be a little past your prime for Shale (I could be wrong) but I bet he'd still go to the movies with you! More Freakin Snow on the Way tomorrow 372971

I would go to the movies with Shale Smile
    Last I checked it ain't snowin' here.

In fact it looks like it's gonna be a beach day Saturday.
    Blue Cool
    alan smithee wrote:Tony, you might be a little past your prime for Shale (I could be wrong) ...
    Nah, he's still a cute boy to me. big hugz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:29 am