CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Nhaiyel
TPP
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Supernova
CeCe
GrayWolf
15 posters

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?

GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? Empty Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?

Post by GrayWolf Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

Happier when you got the money probably goes for everybody but would being rich make your psyche happy? I think money would curse me. I wouldn't have to work anymore, so I wouldn't. I would just sit around my big mansion and not do much.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? Empty Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:19 am

I know I'd be happy about the bills being all paid off in the beginning. But after the newness wore off I can't say. Think I'd be wondering a lot if people were being a friend just because of the money or because they really wanted to be a friend. Not having enough money can be overwhelming but I can see how having an abundance would bring a new set of problems too.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? Empty Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 am

Once I got all the taxes crap figured out and dealt with, yeah I think it would, we know a lot of people we could help with money like that.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 am

I think if I won some hundred million jackpot it would make me paranoid and suspicious. In the long run probably no more happier than I am now. Still I wanna be rich! Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 am

I would be one of the happiest guys alive.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 pm

It's one of those things where even if you're not sure, you wouldn't mind finding out.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 pm

CeCe wrote:It's one of those things where even if you're not sure, you wouldn't mind finding out.

LOL, Yep!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

I don't think that money buys happiness, but I'm happy with my situation except that I hate worrying about money, so I think that I would be happy if I won a million dollars, happier anyway.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

I would probably become a bit leery of folks as well, but overall being a multi-millionaire would make me deliriously happy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:09 pm

I would be so happy to enjoy whatever I want to enjoy and not have to worry about money in the process. Also, being set for my golden years would take a lot of pressure off. I am really stressing that recently.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I'd be happy as shit. Finally would be able to do things that I've always wanted to.

"Anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness doesn't fucking have any"
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am

I don't know if it would make me happier but it would make things easier. If I could, I'd quit my job and take care of my niece so she wouldn't have to go into daycare and I'd have the money to adopt internationally. I'm pretty happy for the most part, though it would be nice not to have to juggling extra jobs to make ends meet.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 am

If got my hands on a one hundred million dollar lottery ticket, or some great uncle who I never met died and left me to be the benefactor of his five hundred million dollar estate, you can believe *anything* that bothered me the day before would cease to be an issue at the moment.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 am

Money may not buy happiness but it can buy you the toys and gadgets to take your mind off your other troubles.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I would be very happy! I'd very happily live out my life as a couch potato, with crumbs on my shirt and wearing the same pajamas for three days in a row.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:17 am

They say money can't buy happiness but I'd like to test that theory.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?

Ummm....yeah. It sure would.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm

alan smithee wrote:They say money can't buy happiness but I'd like to test that theory.

Well, money sure can't cure my coldsores but maybe I'd be able to find a more effective medicine for them.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm

"Money can't buy happiness but it can rent it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:30 pm