CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
femme fatale
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
10 posters

At what age was your first "peck" kiss?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

At what age was your first "peck" kiss? Empty At what age was your first "peck" kiss?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 am

Ugh, my son, nearly 12, but still 11 had his first peck kiss tonight. I am beside myself. That is way too young. My thought process is that since this is the first peck kiss he told me about it was either not his first, or his full nasty kiss that he is not fully admitting to.

My first was at 13, and I thought I was on the young end.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

At what age was your first "peck" kiss? Empty Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 am

Red, by "peck" do you mean on the lips? Honestly can't remember. As for your son, I can understand how you feel but unless he opened his mouth like a Pez dispenser, try not to worry too much Wink .
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

At what age was your first "peck" kiss? Empty Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?

Post by Chris Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 am

Twelve. First open-mouth kiss came about a year later.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 am

My first kiss was not a peck it was full open mouth and that was at 13 years old.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 am

I was seven. In the second grade. A boy in my class lived like 4 houses down from me and we were both sitting out on the stoop of my house just talking. Then all of a sudden, he kissed me. I was shocked.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 am

Shoot I think I had my first little "peck" when I was around 9 or 10. First open mouth kiss was 7th grade, about 12-13.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Gad! I was a late starter. I don't recall any teen kisses. A female second cousin was showing me and another male cousin how to "French Kiss" in a hayloft when we were teens. I wasn't too hot to swap gobs. (BTW, Years later I had sex with that cousin while she was staying at my place after fighting with her husband)

So I must have missed out on all the pre-pubescent peck kissing. My first open mouth kiss (other than cuz' lesson) must have been Halet, my GF in Turkey. I could taste the garlic, something alien in my diet.

Oh, before Halet I had kissed a Turkish prostitute on the lips with some tongue action. (they weren't on her face tho)
    big grin
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I don't think I ever did the "peck" thing. I had my first boyfriend when I was 13 and we blatantly kissed.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Ugh, my son, nearly 12, but still 11 had his first peck kiss tonight. I am beside myself. That is way too young. My thought process is that since this is the first peck kiss he told me about it was either not his first, or his full nasty kiss that he is not fully admitting to.

It's a new generation, Red.

At eleven, I'm guessing that he is in the sixth grade? From what I seem to recall, that's usually when kids start getting their first cute-sy BF/GF, going to their first school dance, blah-blah-blah. By middle school, they are pecking, most definitely (and in the halls, so all their friends can see.)

I was about 12-ish.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
    RedBedroom wrote:Ugh, my son, nearly 12, but still 11 had his first peck kiss tonight. I am beside myself. That is way too young. My thought process is that since this is the first peck kiss he told me about it was either not his first, or his full nasty kiss that he is not fully admitting to.

It's a new generation, Red.

At eleven, I'm guessing that he is in the sixth grade? From what I seem to recall, that's usually when kids start getting their first cute-sy BF/GF, going to their first school dance, blah-blah-blah. By middle school, they are pecking, most definitely (and in the halls, so all their friends can see.)

I was about 12-ish.

ugh...a new generation it is. Yah, he's in 6th. It was so difficult to not over-react as I don't want to break communication. I need to look into parenting workshops that talk about this topic as I feel so lost. I am so not ready for this. I am such a prudish person and to think that he has those feelings makes me totally out of sorts.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

...It was so difficult to not over-react as I don't want to break communication. I need to look into parenting workshops that talk about this topic as I feel so lost. I am so not ready for this. I am such a prudish person and to think that he has those feelings makes me totally out of sorts.

Uh, Red ... you are aware that your son is probably masturbating by now and marveling at those strange new hairs that are sprouting you know where. Well, if he is as unconscious as I was at that age you may have noticed the stiff socks or stained pillowcases by now. blushing
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

First peck and open mouth/french/tongue (whatever you wanna call it) kiss both happened at 12. But just because it happens for some at twelve doesn't mean it happens for all at the same age. A friend of mine didn't kiss a girl until he was in high school.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am

Shale wrote:

...It was so difficult to not over-react as I don't want to break communication. I need to look into parenting workshops that talk about this topic as I feel so lost. I am so not ready for this. I am such a prudish person and to think that he has those feelings makes me totally out of sorts.

Uh, Red ... you are aware that your son is probably masturbating by now and marveling at those strange new hairs that are sprouting you know where. Well, if he is as unconscious as I was at that age you may have noticed the stiff socks or stained pillowcases by now. blushing

~ GRABS REDBEDROOM AND HOLDS HER CLOSE ~

He didn't mean it, he was just teasing about your boy masturbating. I'm sure he's still playing with his Tonka racers.

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 am