CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
TSJFan4Ever
RobbieFTW
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
11 posters

Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to? Empty Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Have you ever attended a Superbowl, if not would you want to?

I have not, and would like to very much, especially if the Bears are playing. But it is just insane how expensive it is to take the trip, or even get tickets if you live relatively near.

Someone I do work for has an all expense paid trip (less meals) through work to go this year, and I am finding myself so very, very jealous this evening.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to? Empty Re: Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Tailgated at the Superbowl (meaning I crashed everyone else's tailgate parties) and attended a few of the festivities during the Superbowl weekend, but never been to the game. Couldn't get the tix because we decided at the last minute to go. Definitely wanna go to one though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to? Empty Re: Have you ever been to a Superbowl? If not, would you want to?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

No and No
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

I would love to go. I'm jealous of those two old guys on tv who've been to every one. lol
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm

My dad and step mom went to SB XXI in Pasadena. That's probably as close as I'll get LOL. Not for nothing, I'd rather go to a good SB party.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I'd rather watch it on TV. Have a feeling seeing it in person would be more annoying than exciting.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 pm

No I haven't and I woudln't be into it unless I got free tickets and had a good book with me. I'm not a football fan. Now if we were talking Stanley cup tickets, that would be another story entirely.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:38 am

Tony Marino wrote:No and No

co-signs

for reasons:
    1. not a fan of football
    2. there would be just too many dayum people
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 am

Too expensive. Last year the average price for Superbowl tickets (with good seats) approximated 2G. I'll never spend that much to see...anything.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

I don't even watch it on TV. My boyfriend is literally counting the days til Superbowl '11, but that's one party he's gonna have to spend without little 'ol me.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Impact wrote:Too expensive. Last year the average price for Superbowl tickets (with good seats) approximated 2G. I'll never spend that much to see...anything.

As much as I would like to go there's no way I would ever drop that kind of money on any "event".
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:18 pm

No, I've never been to the Superbowl and have no interest in ever going. I don't want to fight those crowds! Probably a lot of rowdy Texans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 pm