CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with?

CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with? Empty Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with?

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Question for the ages. Fortunately for me my BF wasn't like that, but the guy I dated before him was.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with? Empty Re: Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 pm

I dunno Cat guys are just weird like that. I know that when I commit to a relationship I am in it for the full ride, I don't like hurting people like that.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with? Empty Re: Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with?

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 am

Tony Marino wrote:I dunno Cat guys are just weird like that. I know that when I commit to a relationship I am in it for the full ride, I don't like hurting people like that.

You don't seem like you'd be the hesitant to commit type. I'm sure you make a great BF Tony! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:58 am