CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

Jessica and Ford?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jessica and Ford? Empty Jessica and Ford?

Post by Chris Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

With Langston gone and Ford the father of Ryder, it seems clear to me that they are going to try and do a Ford/Jessica romance with their baby in tow. I also have a feeling that Mark Lawson (Brody) will wind up a victim of the next wave of 'budget cuts.'

Seems like a really bad idea to me. Jessica and Ford have little chemistry, even if Ryder Ford does sound better than Ryder Lovett.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jessica and Ford? Empty Re: Jessica and Ford?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 am

Chris wrote:With Langston gone and Ford the father of Ryder, it seems clear to me that they are going to try and do a Ford/Jessica romance with their baby in tow. I also have a feeling that Mark Lawson (Brody) will wind up a victim of the next wave of 'budget cuts.'

Seems like a really bad idea to me. Jessica and Ford have little chemistry, even if Ryder Ford does sound better than Ryder Lovett.

You know I actually can see Jessica with Ford, maybe he would finally grow up and act like an adult instead of a horndog on the prowl for anything in skirts. I feel bad that Mark Lawson will probably get the boot, I hope he dosen't I actually liked Brody.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm

I don't know if I like the idea of Robert and Jess together. I would prefer they get rid of Rex and keep Brody on and let him and Jess work through their differences. Jess slept with Ford why can't she forgive Brody. He did want to tell the truth all along and not for Natalie he would have.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm thinking Jessica and Robert won't end up together despite it all. If Brody's on his way out, then I can see Cutter taking his place.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

I'd far rather see Rex gone than Brody, too, even though I can't stand Brody even since John brainwashed him and turned him into such a creep, but I still hate Rex more.

I think they might try Jessica and Ford, but I don't know if it'll last, though I'd LOVE to see it happen mainly because it would cause Clint to blow a gasket.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm not seeing Ford and Jessica together, even if he is the babies father. They may have their bonding moments and do the dance, but in the long run I don't expect them to be a couple. If they get rid of Brody, they will probably just bring on another guy to pair her with or maybe stick her with Cutter like Kral said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:49 am