CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Cheaps
Impact
Nystyle709
stonestatic
Supernova
9 posters

What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday? Empty What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday?

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 am

I think I've already made my stand on it clear, it was terrible, the Black Eye Peas' performance sucked and they needed 50 thousand light up freaks dancing in arrows around them to be interesting, you can note the cameras didn't focus on them too much, they kept cutting back to all the dancers instead, and if you're a big name group and world famous, I wouldn't think they'd need to draw the attention AWAY from you. People left and right have been calling this the WORST halftime show ever and I will believe it. Next time they need to get in somebody whose big idea for the show isn't to just be a walking Christmas tree.
    stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday? Empty Re: What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday?

Post by stonestatic Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:54 am

It could have been better but it was okay. The biggest thing that bothered me about it is how BEP did a melody of their greatest hits. Old songs that I couldn't care less about anymore. I think Usher sucked though and was useless on stage.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday? Empty Re: What were your thoughts on the halftime show this past Sunday?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 am

It was alright. Typical halftime show. I don't know what people were expecting.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 am

I still say the Stones gave the best halftime show in '06. Followed by U2. BEP made me yawn.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 am

not a fan of black eyed peas, so didnt matter how good/bad they did to me.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am

Impact wrote:I still say the Stones gave the best halftime show in '06. Followed by U2. BEP made me yawn.

Agreed about the Rolling Stones, they were the best I've seen in all the years I've been watching.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm

I like the Black eyed peas but they sucked at half time. I looked forward to watching Glee afterwards.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

I'd like to see a good stand up comic do a 20 minute set for a change.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 am

The halftime show was hideous as it usually is. The only two that stand out for me is The Stones & Springsteen. Most of the time I'd rather see a blank screen.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I didn't think it was that bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:34 am