CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is Empty What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is

Post by Kral Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:09 am

"We should get back to the baby, Marty may be on her way to take him" eye roll

Nasty little piece of work she is.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is Empty Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is

Post by gmruss4 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I just can't beleive how she is turing this around on everyone and still holding that lie till the end. I am not John fan but I am glad he is finished with her.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is Empty Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is

Post by Jason B. Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

gmruss4 wrote:I just can't beleive how she is turing this around on everyone and still holding that lie till the end. I am not John fan but I am glad he is finished with her.

Til the VERY end. I had to laugh when she tried with that. John wasn't having it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:35 am

I'm not surprised. I have to say, though, that John is getting what he deserves, given how he treated Marty and Blaire, and I hate both of them. In fact, I hate all of the women John has been with recently.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 am

Natalie gets what she deserves, even though I think her and Johnny are a match made in heaven I enjoyed him screaming at her and watching her try to lie her way out of the situation once again. Did you see Johnny crying, I wanted to feel sorry for him but I just could not.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 am

Match made in heaven, Tony? More like a match made in hell. Razz I feel nothing but disgust for Johnny. now he knows a fraction of the pain he caused Todd when he helped cover up Rex's crime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:52 am