CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
Impact
Nystyle709
tmontyb
GrayWolf
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Forgiveness Man
Chris
RedBedroom
NIKOL99
Tony Marino
14 posters

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Empty Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 am

One of my favorites is Palm Springs California. Me and a few friends usually rent a house with a pool for about 10 days (Temps can go as high as 120 in summer) and a Jeep and just have some fun in the Desert. Its laid back and is great for a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers. We usually pick a destination for a road trip or two during the stay. Nightlife is fun too, there is always something to do.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Swim617Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Singing20sunWhere is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Funinthesunt4105Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Iledeserterouge-1
    NIKOL99
    NIKOL99
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Empty Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?

Post by NIKOL99 Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Miami is my fav. Beautiful. I could see myself living there, next to Blance, Rose, Dorothy...sorry...

big grin
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Empty Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Chicago.

Other than that, for a place with no special meaning, I would say Vegas. I am not a gambler at all, but Vegas was so awesome.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 am

I actually like where you are, Tony, for a vacation: New York. But a second choice would definitely be somewhere like Florida, California, or anywhere that's warm, has nice scenery (and is tropical.) Colorado is nice too. I have a friend who lives in Colorado Springs, and it's gorgeous during the summer.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 am

I don't vacation much. I usually stay close to home and don't go anywhere overnight. I like Seaside Heights/Island Beach State Park in NJ though, but mostly cause I grew up going there rather than actually liking something specific there.

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 am

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Berlin_mitte_450

Berlin. Smile Absolutely gorgeous in the Summer.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 am

I went to Myrtle Beach in SC in college and liked it pretty well. I went to Cancun Mexico, but that wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Next I wanna try Greece, The Maldives or Hawaii.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 am

My favorite place right now is Tenerife. My dad moved there with his new wife a few years ago. That place is sun drenched and beautiful.

My other favorite spot is Capetown, South Africa. My friend moved there a while ago and married his partner. Gay marriage is legal there. The beaches are magical.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 am

GrayWolf wrote:I went to Myrtle Beach in SC in college and liked it pretty well. I went to Cancun Mexico, but that wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Next I wanna try Greece, The Maldives or Hawaii.

Been there so many times. Bike week there is crazy.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I would love to say Hawaii, but so far I haven't been there. Yosemite National Park is mine from all the places I have seen. It's just amazing.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 pm

NIKOL99 wrote:Miami is my fav. Beautiful. I could see myself living there, next to Blance, Rose, Dorothy...sorry...

big grin
    And Shale, altho I prefer Miami Beach to across the bay.

As for me, I like to vacation on a Large Cruise Ship. I don't do all the formal stuff that rich ppl do, just hang out, immerse myself in blue all around me, exercise, see all the diff ppl and write in my journal. Also, explore places where we dock.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? 5522616901_6e8993901d_o

Otherwise, I like to spend time in Washington DC, hang out on the National Mall, take in the museums and walk around.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? 2010DCShale08CapBldgRear
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

I really don't have one. My ideal vacation is a cruise ship, and I'd be okay with NOT getting off the boat. Point me to the pool deck, the dining room, the gambling tables, where I can catch a show and I'm good....
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

GrayWolf wrote:I went to Myrtle Beach in SC in college and liked it pretty well. I went to Cancun Mexico, but that wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Next I wanna try Greece, The Maldives or Hawaii.

I wanna visit The Maldives island one day too, it's gorgeous.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Palm-Paradise-Maldive-Islands
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Tony Marino wrote:One of my favorites is Palm Springs California. Me and a few friends usually rent a house with a pool for about 10 days (Temps can go as high as 120 in summer) and a Jeep and just have some fun in the Desert. Its laid back and is great for a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers. We usually pick a destination for a road trip or two during the stay. Nightlife is fun too, there is always something to do.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Swim617Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Singing20sunWhere is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Funinthesunt4105Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Iledeserterouge-1

Can I go with you next time? Smile
    Timetrvlr
    Timetrvlr
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by Timetrvlr Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00337Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00062-1
    The Four Corners area in the Southwest. Two views of Canyon De Chelly, the Navajo Eden. Spectacular scenery, interesting people and wildlife.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:43 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:One of my favorites is Palm Springs California. Me and a few friends usually rent a house with a pool for about 10 days (Temps can go as high as 120 in summer) and a Jeep and just have some fun in the Desert. Its laid back and is great for a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers. We usually pick a destination for a road trip or two during the stay. Nightlife is fun too, there is always something to do.

Can I go with you next time? Smile

Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Chris wrote:

I wanna visit The Maldives island one day too, it's gorgeous.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Palm-Paradise-Maldive-Islands

Looks Beautiful!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Timetrvlr wrote:Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00337Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00062-1
    The Four Corners area in the Southwest. Two views of Canyon De Chelly, the Navajo Eden. Spectacular scenery, interesting people and wildlife.

Wow nice pics!
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Been there so many times. Bike week there is crazy.

I bet. I was there a week before it, when the area was gearing up for it. They go all out for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:09 am