CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!! Empty Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 am

I don't blame him for throwing Ford out - Ford shouldn't have just walked in like that. What got me, though, was after Brody ranted on about "his son", he then turned around and went to see Natalie and the baby and act all gooey-eyed over Liam. Well Brody - you just told Ford that he was not the father of Jessica 's baby, so that means you can't be the father of Natalie's baby, either. You can't have it both ways. You want Ford out of Ryder's life but you're butting into Liam's. John is as much Liam's Dad as you are Ryder's, so which way do you want it?

Brody makes me sick! I really hate how TPTB destroyed someone who was once a decent character. Brody truly has become one of John's mindless stooges - an Neanderthal.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!! Empty Re: Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!!

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I don't blame him for throwing Ford out - Ford shouldn't have just walked in like that. What got me, though, was after Brody ranted on about "his son", he then turned around and went to see Natalie and the baby and act all gooey-eyed over Liam. Well Brody - you just told Ford that he was not the father of Jessica 's baby, so that means you can't be the father of Natalie's baby, either. You can't have it both ways. You want Ford out of Ryder's life but you're butting into Liam's. John is as much Liam's Dad as you are Ryder's, so which way do you want it?

Brody makes me sick! I really hate how TPTB destroyed someone who was once a decent character. Brody truly has become one of John's mindless stooges - an Neanderthal.

co-signs
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!! Empty Re: Brody's become SUCH a hypocrite!!!!

Post by Chris Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I don't blame him for throwing Ford out - Ford shouldn't have just walked in like that. What got me, though, was after Brody ranted on about "his son", he then turned around and went to see Natalie and the baby and act all gooey-eyed over Liam. Well Brody - you just told Ford that he was not the father of Jessica 's baby, so that means you can't be the father of Natalie's baby, either. You can't have it both ways. You want Ford out of Ryder's life but you're butting into Liam's. John is as much Liam's Dad as you are Ryder's, so which way do you want it?

clapping
    Thank you. Can't wait to see how he cracks up when it's revealed that Liam isn't his son either. No kids for Antonio 2.0., maybe he'll kidnap Shane again.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm

LOL - now that would be good! He can fake the kid's death. Antonio 2.0 really is the perfect name for him.

I love that John has lost a son and I hope he's feeling a fraction of the pain his crime caused Todd, though Rex is the one who really needs to suffer the loss of a child.

Brody's become nothing but a violent thug. It's hard to remember there was a time when I actually liked the character. I'm enjoying Brody and John at odds, even though it's too late and nothing will redeem him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:58 am