CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions?

Anonymous

XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions? Empty XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

Recently, our Bush LCD TV broke. It would go into sandby, but not turn on. It is currently being repaired.

In the meantime, we were using an old (non LCD) television by LG. it recently met the same fate, it too went into standby but wouldn't turn on...

Both these TV's previously had a clean bill of health and both broke whilst connected to our (less than a year old) xbox 360 elite. It all happened in the space of 1 week. The only other thing that linked them is the fact that they were both over 3 years old and due for a breakdown.

Do you guys think this was just an unlucky coincidence? Or might we need a checkup on our xbox before it breaks another TV? More importantly, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions? Empty Re: XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 am

That just might be an unlucky coincidence, but I've heard A LOT of people having problems with the Xbox anyway. They always have to buy another one after not that much playing time on the one they originally bought. I have a PS3 and I have yet to experience any problems with it. Not to mention that it's a much better blu-ray than most of the blu-ray players that are on the market today. And a side note: a 3 year old TV should NEVER be due for a breakdown. I still have a Zenith TV that my mother bought for me in 1996 and it's still going strong. No color fading, no bad picture, just as good as the day she bought it. You're prob. buying inferior sets.
    Rule Breaker
    Rule Breaker
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions? Empty Re: XBOX 360 Could Be Breaking Our Televisions?

Post by Rule Breaker Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 pm

So what's better...Xbox, wii or PS3?
    Alden
    Alden
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Alden Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

If you leave it on pause for a long time it will burn the picture into the background.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:36 pm