CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Is 3D worth the extra money?

Anonymous

Is 3D worth the extra money? Empty Is 3D worth the extra money?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 am

What do you think of all the hype about 3D? Now with televisions and games consoles being in 3D, is it really worth it? Half the time it doesn't work and now the press are going on about how wonderful it is, and it being worth the extra money you pay to go see movies that come out of the screen. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, and have you ever been to see a 3D film that disappointed you (in graphics terms)?

Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Is 3D worth the extra money? Empty Re: Is 3D worth the extra money?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 am

I used to think it wasn't worth until I saw the new Panasonic 3D at Best Buy two weeks ago. CRAZY. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, I was watching the TV for like 30 mins. So now, I'm going to get a 3D TV, but I'll wait until the price goes down and they work out some more kinks. And despite what people say, you CAN watch regular shows, not just movies in 3D and it won't throw you off. I actually think it looks great...the picture is CRYSTAL clear. 3D is all about having the option. And I haven't seen a movie yet in 3D that I didn't like...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 am

I think its a great idea and you won't have to use those multi colored glasses that have litte effect on a 3D movie at all. Imagine how the adult entertainment business is going to take off on this!!!

jaw dropz
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 am

Tony Marino wrote:I think its a great idea and you won't have to use those multi colored glasses that have litte effect on a 3D movie at all. Imagine how the adult entertainment business is going to take off on this!!!

jaw dropz
    I dunno Tony, with kind of an innovation, would you be able to make it out of the house for those weekend trips to the cineplax? :biggrin:
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 am

BTW, how much do these generally retail at?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:43 am

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:I think its a great idea and you won't have to use those multi colored glasses that have litte effect on a 3D movie at all. Imagine how the adult entertainment business is going to take off on this!!!

jaw dropz
    I dunno Tony, with kind of an innovation, would you be able to make it out of the house for those weekend trips to the cineplax? :biggrin:

LOL of course I would make it out of the house, eventually, the novelty of it would wear off.

😆 😆 😆

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:12 pm