CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

My opinion on the show right now!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

My opinion on the show right now! Empty My opinion on the show right now!

Post by Jason B. Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 am

I love Kyle and Fish. I think it's a mistake to take them off the show. Their storyline was done differently than most; it's focused, interesting, and made me have a better understanding of their feelings, etc. It was educational and that's not a bad thing at all. Trevor St. John is a wonderful Todd; I did love Roger Howarth in the roll, but the character has evolved and I don't believe Mr. Howarth would fit that position at this point in time. Yes, please DO get rid of Mitch Lawrence. Kill his character, cut him up into little tiny pieces, and set them on fire. If he comes back from the dead after THAT, then maybe he really is a messenger of some sort, although it's very upsetting that the writers at OLTL have this murderous, rapist, nut-job portraying himself as a messenger of God. That's just wrong! Get a new villain - a classier villain, and please leave religion out of it. Please don't bring back the multiple personality storylines - they have been done and done and done again.

I cannot stand Jessica right now, but then again, I couldn't stand her before. John and Natalie - they had some pretty rough sex a few times, but outside of that, I don't understand why everyone seems to think these two belong together. There's no chemistry, other than the sex, they could not get along, there was no trust - they don't belong together. Natalie should move to London with her brothers - that would be a big PLUS for OLTL. She's one of the most useless characters I've ever seen on the show. It's the same thing over and over again with her storylines...zzzzzzzzzzzz. John and Marty, I love them both, but as a couple, they are BORING. BRING BACK PATRICK!! John needs to continue to be the hero and have affairs - nothing more. He cannot commit and he shouldn't have to! Clint Buchanan needs a bigger storyline - he's magnificent! I hated to see Kim leave. She was a major asset to the show, even though she was fairly new. She made her mark and could have become one of the show's biggest stars later on down the road.

The Cramers - you HAVE to have the Cramers. They keep the story spicy, although Blair should start to act her age a little bit. I don't think 50 something females are quite so aggressive. I don't know - if they are, I stand corrected. Kelly Cramer? I didn't like her in the past and I don't like her now. Back to Paris with you, Kelly! Langston and Marco - zzzzzzzz; useless time-consuming characters. Ford needs to catch an STD and die (the dog!). Starr and Cole - total keepers. Rex, Gigi - WONDERFUL characters! (Note: You can pick anyone to be Rex's mother is, but PLEASE make BO his father!). Roxie - you have GOT to keep Ilene Kristen. She is an absolute gem and a wonderful talent to behold. Bo and Nora and Matthew - love them! Tea Delgado with her on and off again accent and that weird laugh of her's...send her back to the islands. She's a HUGE yawn. I shouldn't complain - with the characters that I don't like, I do get to watch the show a lot faster using that fast forward button!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 pm