CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Movie moments you wish were reality

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Movie moments you wish were reality Empty Movie moments you wish were reality

Post by Supernova Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

What are some occurrences from movies that you wish could happen in real life? Maybe not with the same characters, but just, could happen to someone in general?

One of mine is in the movie You Can't Take it With You, when Grandpa Vanderhof and his family are being arraigned for disturbing the peace and manufacturing fireworks without a permit, and the judge fines them $100 (this was 1937 after all) and the whole neighborhood has turned out at the courthouse to support the family, and they all rally together putting up money to make the fine and they even get the judge to throw in a nickel to make the amount. That's something that I'd like to see happen in real life, to see that kind of community spirit among a neighborhood that they would do that to help one of their own.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Movie moments you wish were reality Empty Re: Movie moments you wish were reality

Post by TPP Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm

That's a good moment...I'll have to think about this one Smile
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Movie moments you wish were reality Empty Re: Movie moments you wish were reality

Post by Supernova Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Have you seen the movie, TPP?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:12 pm