CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?'

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?' Empty Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?'

Post by Chris Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Not that I'm complaining, but they seemed to have really dropped the ball on the Eddie Ford murder mystery and trying to figure out who killed him.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?' Empty Re: Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?'

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Isn't the mystery supposed to be solved very soon according to the spoilers. I think it was Inez and they are getting rid of her off the show, where has she been lately?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?' Empty Re: Looks like they forgot all about 'Who Killed Eddie?'

Post by Chris Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Really? I kind of figured Inez was the who did Eddie in, but I hadn't read it spoiled. It's for the best if she does leave. She was the biggest waste of character since Dr. Paige Miller (who incidentally was also involved with Bo.)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm

No the spoilers said the killer will be revealed soon. I think its Inez because she is disposable on the show.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeah - I can see it being Inez and she'd kill to protect her sons. At least she finally did something for them, rather than abandoning them to Eddie again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:00 am