CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Gigi must be a hot Mama

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Gigi must be a hot Mama Empty Gigi must be a hot Mama

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

The woman has all these guys losing their minds over her. First we had Brody who went awol and kidnapped Shane, all for the love of, yes... Gigi and he shoots Rex

You have Rex falling all over Gigi, almost lost his mind when she dumped him after Stacy blackmailed her. Didn't stop Rex from lusting after Gigi even while nailing Stacy that one time.

Now we have Sky, lost his mind over....yes... Gigi, kidnaps her and said the best line while they were in the cabin "now take off your clothes" and we see Gigi cowering like a little cornered fox. Now Bo gets shot and all over.....yes Gigi

I can't stand Gigi, I wish it were her in front of that Gun instead of Bo. Rex could build a life with his Son and someone new. What has this woman got that drives men literally insane over her?
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Gigi must be a hot Mama Empty Re: Gigi must be a hot Mama

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

Gigi is a hot drag. The perks of being a Fronsian pet though. You get the men and the shoved to the front burner airtime (complete with propage), even if you are actually the dullest creation this show has had since Dr. Paige Miller. Hell, you even get to make obscene virtual gestures at the audience who dares not like you. Guess we should just be grateful that Frons hasn't sent it through the pipeline that he wants her tested with John McBain.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:47 am

I didn't love Schuyler, thanks largely in part to who he usually associated with, but it *really* annoys me how Scott Clifton was the best actor in that entire storyline, yet he was fired while JPL and FF remain just as snug and secure as ever.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

TSJToddFan wrote:Gigi is a hot drag. The perks of being a Fronsian pet though. You get the men and the shoved to the front burner airtime (complete with propage), even if you are actually the dullest creation this show has had since Dr. Paige Miller. Hell, you even get to make obscene virtual gestures at the audience who dares not like you. Guess we should just be grateful that Frons hasn't sent it through the pipeline that he wants her tested with John McBain.

Imagine Gigi and Johnny??? To me Johnny is the most boring person on the show, (unless he is Tarzan, on a Rope, bursting into Todd's bedroom window, then he is laughable)but I get the point. Frons favorites get the juicy stuff firsthand. What a shame, is Erica Slezak not one of his favorites? Is that why she is back burnered lately?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am

Chris wrote:I didn't love Schuyler, thanks largely in part to who he usually associated with, but it *really* annoys me how Scott Clifton was the best actor in that entire storyline, yet he was fired while JPL and FF remain just as snug and secure as ever.

Now that he could have a juicy storyline with Roxy (SC) he is going. Why didn't they fire FF instead, her story's have come to an end so why keep her and her annoying hairdo?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:20 am