CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’ Empty Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

Post by Chris Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:49 am

New Song: Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’ Kimjam

Kim Kardashian released her debut single today. ‘Turn It Up’ was produced by The-Dream and was recorded to benefit the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

A video for the clip has already been filmed by director Hype Williams. Give the song a listen below:

Who approved this? Who allowed this garbage to ever see the light of day? This is the exact reason why the music industry is in the condition that it is in today – talentless hacks like Kardashian have the nerve to step up to a microphone and do something other than take a breath.

Although it is a nice gesture that she wants to contribute proceeds from this record to charity, I am certain that Kardashian could have found another way to help the children. Perhaps she should have considered simply lying on the floor and taking pictures (the only thing that she knows how to do correctly).

To think that The-Dream even participated in this nonsense. I guess that he is just eager to find a way to pay his mounting child support payments anyway he can.

Dear Ms. Kardashian, stay on the E Channel and keep this filth off of our radios. You are not wlecome here.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’ Empty Re: Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Oh good, another talentless song from a bimbo - we're certainly running short on those!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’ Empty Re: Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

To think that The-Dream even participated in this nonsense. I guess that he is just eager to find a way to pay his mounting child support payments anyway he can.

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’ 954338 . For real. I like the The-Dream too......can't believe he bothered with this shit. There is no other words for this so-called 'song' except for terrible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:08 am