CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life Empty 20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life

Post by Supernova Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:22 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41904784/ns/world_news-americas/?GT1=43001

The comments section of the page is full of people bitching about 'she's not our problem, let her stay in her own country and just go south, if she comes here we'll have to give her free everything, blah blah blah', well as far as I'm concerned, all those people can go back to Mexico in her place if they think it's so safe for her there.

Now I've never been able to figure out why there isn't a fund or something, like celebrities with all the millions and millions of dollars couldn't donate money to the Mexican police force so they can get updated weapons to compare with the cartels' arsenals...everybody knows where they are, where they go and what they do but nobody can stop them, so why don't people help the police to afford machine guns and AK-47s like the cartel members, hell, for all I care, get them a few flamethrowers to to use on the mafia.

That woman had some real courage to her to even take the job in the first place when nobody else would because it was too dangerous, I wouldn't want to have her job for one MINUTE unless it was to drop a nuclear warhead on the cartels.

I remember when she first took the job, people were making jokes about betting on how long she'd stay alive, well I'm hoping she lives a long time and I hope she and her family can find asylum and something resembling safety in America, we'd gladly accept somebody like her with open arms, who was willing to put her life on the line for her people. Now, they say that this is just a rumor and that she's coming to get medical treatment for her son, if by some chance this turns out to be the truth, then alright, I hope her son gets it, but I think if she is trying to get out with their lives intact, they deserve the asylum.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life Empty Re: 20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life

Post by Chris Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 am

I wish this kid much good luck.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life Empty Re: 20 year old Mexican police chief seeks asylum in US following threats on her life

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 am

I wish her luck. How scary! The horror stories I've heard of the corruption that runs rampant in the police stations - that poor girl!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:38 pm