CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

The Adjustment Bureau

JWF
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 4

The Adjustment Bureau Empty The Adjustment Bureau

Post by JWF Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:08 pm

How important is your free will. How would you react if you found out your fate and future were predetermined.

Matt Damon plays a senator to be who finds out his future is planned for him, but envisions a need for much more...namely love.

A sci-fi romantic thriller that is more engrossing than pleasing. Terrific chemistry between Emily Blunt and Damon. A very goofy, silly predicable tale, but fun to watch.

There are some similarities with "The Metrix", "Hereafter" and "Inception". Great location sites of New York. Be sure you bring along your hat...

B
    Jac
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

The Adjustment Bureau Empty Re: The Adjustment Bureau

Post by Shale Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 am

I may pick this one up tomorrow. Saw two movies today.

However, I was about to pass on this one just because the premise appeared to be like one on an episode of Twilight Zone, where the crew in different time shift recreate the world around the ppl setting things up for the next scene of life.

I thot that sci-fi was kinda silly and was about to discount this movie.
    JWF
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by JWF Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Shale wrote:I may pick this one up tomorrow. Saw two movies today.

However, I was about to pass on this one just because the premise appeared to be like one on an episode of Twilight Zone, where the crew in different time shift recreate the world around the ppl setting things up for the next scene of life.

I thot that sci-fi was kinda silly and was about to discount this movie.

The premise ends-up ludicrous and sappy, but I believe it was intentional, even with the Hollywood ending. Still worth 1 hour 45 minutes because of Damon and Blunt. Let me know.

Jack

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:22 am