CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness???

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness??? Empty Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness???

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Yes... It has been said that Aquarius, straddles the line between genius and insanity...

I have also heard Virgo can be prone to mental illness mainly depression, anxiety, schizophrenia.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090803150055AAPGHeP
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness??? Empty Re: Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness???

Post by Shale Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am

RobbieFTW wrote:... It has been said that Aquarius, straddles the line between genius and insanity...
    My partner Jim was an Aquarius.

He was certified (Bellevue hospital NYC). Of course all of his friends and I knew he was crazy but quite brilliant in many ways and had some endearing qualities that kept me with him for 5 years.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness??? Empty Re: Do you think certain ZODIAC signs are more prone to mental illness???

Post by JM130ELM Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 am

The going stereotype is that Aquariuses are bi-polar, Virgo's are deeply depressed and Aries are all narcissists. How true that is, I don't know, but I do wonder.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:58 am

This is right up my alley! I love Pisceans, they are water signs like me- I am a Scorpio. I have had so many friends who are Pisces, I love them, like I say, but they are all nuts. Perhaps not mentally ill, legally insane, but they definitely are off the rails.

When defining some signs, it is true for me that Capricorns will do anything they have to do to make things the way they want them. And Aquarians behave as if everything already is the way they want it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:47 am