CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Alan Smithee
Impact
Cheaps
10 posters

Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!!

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!! Empty Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!!

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 am

LMAO! seen this on diff forum

Man breaks into house to take a shower, then calls 911

PORTLAND, Oregon | Tue Mar 8, 2011 6:23pm EST

(Reuters) - Police have arrested a man accused of breaking into a woman's house in Portland to take a shower, then calling emergency 911 out of fear that the returning homeowner might be armed.

The startled homeowner, Hilary MacKenzie, walked into her house on Monday evening to find the intruder, Timothy Chapek, 24, holed up in her bathroom, according to a police report and recordings of their respective 911 calls released on Tuesday.

Chapek, apparently fearful of a violent confrontation, called 911 even before MacKenzie did.

"I just broke into a house, and the owners came home," he frantically tells the emergency operator. "I think they have guns."

With the sound of her dogs barking in the background, MacKenzie can be heard demanding to know who is in her shower, and Chapek shouts his real name through the door. He also claims that he was "kidnapped."

Having just returned from the grocery story, MacKenzie then retreats back outside to the front porch to place her own 911 call. In the ensuing conversation, she complains of being cold and suggests she might run back in to retrieve her coat, but the dispatcher tells her to stay put and wait for police.

Officers arriving on the scene moments later took Chapek into custody without incident. The police report says nothing else seemed to be amiss in the home and that Chapek told officers "he was taking a shower and nothing more."

Chapek was scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday to face a charge of trespassing.

http://www.reuters.c...E72775920110308

here youtube of 911 call

Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!! Empty Re: Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!!

Post by Impact Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:47 am

The home owners were interrupting the burglars retreat.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!! Empty Re: Man breaks into a house to take shower, then calls police when owner comes home!!

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 am

I wonder if the dog's name is Lassie. "What’s that girl…Timmy’s in trouble? He fell down the well? Oh…he’s in the shower?" If he's not mentally ill, we have a shining example of "stupid" for the ignorant vs. stupid thread.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:16 am

Wow. Meth must be one hell of a drug.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:46 am

I wonder if he was wearing an aluminum foil shower cap.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 am

Dumbass
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Good grief.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I hope he's not mentally retarded... because I reaaaaalllllyyyyy want to make fun of him.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Rockbird wrote:I hope he's not mentally retarded... because I reaaaaalllllyyyyy want to make fun of him.

He dosen't sound mentally retarded but a bit slow. Let it go let's hear it!!
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

I thought a college prank, but he's a little old for that.

He is definitely detached from reality in some fashion.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:31 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:I thought a college prank, but he's a little old for that.

He is definitely detached from reality in some fashion.

Yeah I'll say just a little LOL what an idiot.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm

It would've been really funny had the woman gotten into the shower with him, pretended to be about to seduce him, and then shot off his man tool! Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:It would've been really funny had the woman gotten into the shower with me, pretended to be about to seduce him, and then shot off his man tool! Razz

Freudian slip, much? booty shake
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:40 pm

^^^^ Well, he IS still the one getting his balls shot off! Razz

But no, not a freudian slip. That woman ain't on my shower list. Razz (Trust me, there'd be a long line of age appropriate girls to be invited in before her.) FM showers alone! And if that changed, it wouldn't be because of her! big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 pm

LOL.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 am

Yeah - the guy does sound a bit slow, but there are some really dumb criminals out there, so who knows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 pm