CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better'

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better' Empty Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better'

Post by Chris Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 pm

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/us-series/true-blood-3/news/stephen-moyer-true-blood-keeps-getting-better/12110

Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better'

14/03/2011 - 09:16
    Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better' 11311_142316_sghs

True Blood star Stephen Moyer says the vampire and werewolf-laden US drama is getting better and more interesting with every episode.

Speakign at PaleyFest in Beverly Hills, the actor, who plays Bill
    Compton in the hit fantasy series, said working on True Blood is like a
    dream.

"It's the dream that you dream of in terms that it's good, it's
    beautifully written, it's fantastically shot and each episode looks
    like a mini movie.

"If you were to put together your dream gig of how it would end up it
    wouldn't be much further away from this... It just keeps getting better
    and better and the show keeps getting more and more interesting, it's
    everything you hope it would be."

True Blood's cast and crew are currently busy shooting the fourth
    series, and Stephen admitted it will be hard to top the reception that
    the third season received.

"We've had these incredible spikes each year," he said. "I don't think
    it's historically possible to get another 60 per cent spike in audience
    figures, but if we maintain what we've got I think we'll be very happy."
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better' Empty Re: Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better'

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:10 pm

It stays away so long that you forget what the heck happened in the previous season. Still I am looking forward to its return in the summer.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better' Empty Re: Stephen Moyer: 'True Blood keeps getting better'

Post by TPP Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 pm

I love True Blood, I've read 1-10 of the books and the show is a little different, but I really enjoy it anyway!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:I love True Blood, I've read 1-10 of the books and the show is a little different, but I really enjoy it anyway!

That would be the Sookie series of books right? I never read any of them but I am enjoying the show a lot.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:I love True Blood, I've read 1-10 of the books and the show is a little different, but I really enjoy it anyway!

That would be the Sookie series of books right? I never read any of them but I am enjoying the show a lot.

Yes they are called like "Dead As a Door Nail" and "Definitely Dead"...If you like reading and you like True Blood you might like them.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Yes they are called like "Dead As a Door Nail" and "Definitely Dead"...If you like reading and you like True Blood you might like them.

Thanks TPP I may have to look into the books now.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

Thanks TPP I may have to look into the books now.
    YW Smile
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Tony ITA. For all intents and purposes, TB is a continuing "soap". When you go a year in between seasons, it's really easy to forget story details and stop caring. I'm a big fan of the show so I will watch it returns, but if I were a lesser fan I could see losing interest.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Tony ITA. For all intents and purposes, TB is a continuing "soap". When you go a year in between seasons, it's really easy to forget story details and stop caring. I'm a big fan of the show so I will watch it returns, but if I were a lesser fan I could see losing interest.

I agree with that too. I don't like the new thing that they do with shows where they show 8 episodes then disappear for a long time either. So annoying.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    CatEyes10736 wrote:Tony ITA. For all intents and purposes, TB is a continuing "soap". When you go a year in between seasons, it's really easy to forget story details and stop caring. I'm a big fan of the show so I will watch it returns, but if I were a lesser fan I could see losing interest.

I agree with that too. I don't like the new thing that they do with shows where they show 8 episodes then disappear for a long time either. So annoying.

There's the season finale & the almost year long wait. It seems like all the cable shows do this & it's irritating. True Blood, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Weeds...they all do this & it's easy to lose interest if you're not really into the show.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm

CeCe wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

There's the season finale & the almost year long wait. It seems like all the cable shows do this & it's irritating. True Blood, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Weeds...they all do this & it's easy to lose interest if you're not really into the show.

Exactly CeCe, I am just confused when the first episode of TB returns but then I end up enjoying the season.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    CeCe wrote:

Exactly CeCe, I am just confused when the first episode of TB returns but then I end up enjoying the season.

You have to do a lot of memory refreshing. It's not like it used to be when the shows would have their first run, then repeat & by then it was time for the new season to start. Now you're lucky if you can catch the re-airings. They seem more concerned with making the DVD sales now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am