CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Lakeview Terrace

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Lakeview Terrace Empty Lakeview Terrace

Post by Supernova Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:30 am

How many ways can one movie suck? I don't know but this movie seems to be a good candidate for it in that it never stops sucking.

This was one movie that I knew from the get-go was going to suck, but my mother wanted to see it, so we rented it, and it was even worse than I had anticipated, which I wouldn't have thought possible. Every single thing about this movie was idiotic, and notice how the people these psycho cops go after are always the ones who don't have a BRAIN in their skull?

I hate these characters they go around with their heads in the sand 'la la la, we're so safe, we don't need a gun or to worry about anything, la la la', and then about 90 minutes later it gets to the breaking point where they finally realize 'shit, we need to kill this guy'. For once I'd like to see a movie like this where the intended target is just as crazy and dangerous as the nutso cop and not a sitting duck who's too stupid to realize their position.

But that's just me, if anybody else here saw this movie, what were your thoughts on it?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Lakeview Terrace Empty Re: Lakeview Terrace

Post by Shale Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:47 am

Supernova wrote:... For once I'd like to see a movie like this where the intended target is just as crazy and dangerous as the nutso cop and not a sitting duck who's too stupid to realize their position...
    But then how would you fill up the other hour and fifty minutes? blank stare @ you

No, I didn't see this movie. The whole premise did not appeal to me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

i didnt like samuel l jackson in this movie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content