CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Supernova
CeCe
Chris
Alan Smithee
Forgiveness Man
TPP
Verve
11 posters

George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig

Verve
    Verve
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig Empty George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig

Post by Verve Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am

After posting the best score of all competitors in Dancing With The Stars Season 12, Kirstie Alley just can't catch a break. Now, the hits come from George Lopez.
    After being made fun of on Twitter, and mostly because of her
    celebrated battle with weight, Alley now has, of all people, comedian
    and talk show host George Lopex to deal with. According to The New York Post, Lopez compared her to a pig:
    "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show, she went to the market and then she had roast beef..."
    Lopez apologized, but that wasn't enough for Kirstie.
    Not one to take comments without a response, Alley gave this response on Twitter:
    kirstiealley Kirstie Alley
    @georgelopez I don't need or want ur apology...I want your kidney
    dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women uv insulted...give it back 6
    hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Indeed, it was classless on Lopez part to issue what was really just a
    fat joke. George would hate it if someone made fun of his bad
    complexion, so why even do that is beyond anyone.
    It's not really a good PR
    move for Alley so much as it is, Lopez using Alley's hotter celebrity
    light to shine on himself. It goes right into the "He said what?"
    category.
    Lopez will try to milk this for a show or two. But it's doubtful the act will help his ratings much. Stay tuned.

His fat ass doesn't need to be talking about anyone.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig Empty Re: George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig

Post by TPP Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 am

That's just not nice.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig Empty Re: George Lopez calls Kirstie Alley a pig

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 am

That was mean. What's happened to Lopez? He used to be funny?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 am

If she's a pig, he's a swine.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm

It takes a pig to spot one.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 pm

They traded some ugly jabs at each other but I read on HuffPo this morning that he had apologized & she accepted.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Well you know if it looks like a pig and sounds like a pig and dances like a pig...

It isn't her weight that's her problem, it's her attitude, like my mother said, it's not that she's fat that she can't catch a break, it's because she's so damn full of it and full of herself....and full of whatever's not nailed down. eeek! But seriously, if she had a better attitude and didn't act like she was all that thin or fat, like everyone else was stupid and she's above everyone else, people wouldn't have it in for her, but she's just nasty.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Supernova wrote:Well you know if it looks like a pig and sounds like a pig and dances like a pig...

It isn't her weight that's her problem, it's her attitude, like my mother said, it's not that she's fat that she can't catch a break, it's because she's so damn full of it and full of herself....and full of whatever's not nailed down. eeek! But seriously, if she had a better attitude and didn't act like she was all that thin or fat, like everyone else was stupid and she's above everyone else, people wouldn't have it in for her, but she's just nasty.

You aren't a fan of Kirstey's, I take it?
    jennab85
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by jennab85 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Kirstie's but I think Lopez's joke was really mean. I used to George Lopez years ago when his stand up rotinues were funny. I thought his sitcom was awful and his recent stand up sucks.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Jason B. wrote:
    Supernova wrote:Well you know if it looks like a pig and sounds like a pig and dances like a pig...

You aren't a fan of Kirstey's, I take it?

I liked her in Summer School and the Look Who's Talking movies but other than that... no

Though what I find funny about this is the other night the episode of GL was on where Ernie had to lose 20 pounds in a month and George told him 'if Kirstie Alley can sort of do it, so can you.'
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm

That joke was really mean-spirited - the kind of thing I'd expec from the kids I work with. He just showed how classless and tasteless he really is. He sounds like a middle-schooler.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 pm

It wasn't very nice, but comedians do that. They make mean spirited jokes toward people. I don't see how it is all that big of a deal.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 am

RedBedroom wrote:It wasn't very nice, but comedians do that. They make mean spirited jokes toward people. I don't see how it is all that big of a deal.

Indeeeeed, I don't see how this is any worse than Kathy Griffith cracking about 12 year old Dakota Fanning having a heroin problem, of course Kirstie's case migh be more personal because it's true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:40 am