CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

The Pagemaster (1994) with Macauly Culkin

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The Pagemaster (1994) with Macauly Culkin Empty The Pagemaster (1994) with Macauly Culkin

Post by Supernova Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

Does anyone remember this movie? I barely do. Let's see, it came out in '94 so I guess we rented it in '95 when it came out on video, or perhaps a little later...I remember the promotional advertisement they did with Pizza Hut or was it Dominoes? Oh well, anyway, I could not get into that movie as a kid, for some reason a lot of THE popular family/kids movies of those years to see, I did not like and could not get into and for some reason a lot of them went over my head. Well it's....about 16 years later and I'm figuring I might see it again and find out if I like it any better now. But has anyone else seen this movie?

Last edited by Supernova on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The Pagemaster (1994) with Macauly Culkin Empty Re: The Pagemaster (1994) with Macauly Culkin

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Been a long time on this one, time for a bump

I had quite a time finding this movie to watch it again. The library here, their computer catalogue said they had it, so my brother and I went through all the kids' movies looking for it, we couldn't find it, we checked twice, we had the librarian check, and all that to find out they haven't had it for 2 years!

So, I got it ordered in on an interlibrary loan, and this go around I enjoyed the movie, but one thing I couldn't get, it is so SHORT, it's barely an hour long, movies haven't been that short since I think the 40s. All the same I found it very entertaining, my mother couldn't get into it but she can't get into a lot of the movies I watch. I liked it, I especially liked some of the lines Whoopi had as Fantasy 'how you gonna grab somebody by the panty hose like that? Now I've got to straighen out my little mermaid underwear!' laughing

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:06 pm