CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why? Empty Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why?

Post by Chris Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 am

Is there any mythical character you have always enjoyed, or been intrigued by?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why? Empty Re: Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why?

Post by Supernova Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:05 am

Charon, the Ferryman of Hades....why, probably because I never knew a LOT of mythical characters and he was the one I was most familiar with, because they put him (and a minotaur, and people with wings, and sand ghosts, and a flying horse, etc) in one of my favorite computer games, King's Quest VI. Actually, I've been toying with an idea for a story to write where Charon comes to Earth in (depending on what version you hear he's a lot of different things) human form.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why? Empty Re: Who is your favorite mythical creature/character, and why?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Not really.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 am

The Unicorn or Pegasus for me when I was a kid. I also love Orion and always look for the constellation in the night sky in the fall and winter months. Orion would probably be my favourite for actual figures. When I was little, I thought about becoming an astronaut so I could visit Orion but the dream died when i realized I'd only likely be able to go to the moon. I wanted to travel like Star Trek and visit the constellation - lol!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 am

i dont even remember any mythical creatures, except maybe Zues? that one of them?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 am

Zeus, the god of the Olympians...it's funny I've got a few books on mythology, especially Greek mythology, I ought to get around to reading them someday. I even have a Greek mythological dictionary.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 am

^^ awesome... i barely remember any of that from like elementary school

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:53 pm