CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Alan Smithee
Supernova
6 posters

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Empty People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Exactly what the hell is wrong with these people? Where do they get this crap from?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Empty Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. How about a little background. Did you come directly from some bizarre discussion on another site that got you all torqued up? This is one of the best examples of something coming out of left field that I’ve ever heard. Peppermint Patty and Marcie as Lesbians? I guess Patty has been trying to use “Chuck” as a beard all these years.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Empty Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

This discussion is definitely about Peppermint Patty and not Patty Bouvier on the Simpsons?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 am

Yeah, I know what I'm talking about. I don't get it either, a couple years back there was this poll about best...I don't think it was gay but like implied gay characters or something, and Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Charlie Brown were in it and right away I was thinking what the hell?

Where to begin? Both girls are crushing on Charlie Brown. Okay, so they're friends, maybe even close, they socialize more with each other than anyone else, but so do Charlie Brown and Linus and nobody's saying anything about them. The only thing I can think of is that Peppermint Patty is a tomboy, she's an athlete, so the people who think this must be the ones who believe the stereotype that lesbian are butch girls trying to be men or whatever. That's the only way it could ever possibly make sense to me and even then it makes no sense.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 am

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 am

Some people really do have nothing better to do. It's a KID'S CARTOON! That's all - cute little cartoon people running around and figuring out life and poor Charlie Brown, for whom nothing ever works out.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 am

Jason B. wrote:
    ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!
    I don't remember that!
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 am

Don't forget Velva from Scooby Doo. . . they say she likes carpet too! Also He-Man looks like he's a on his way to a go-go dancing float @ gay pride! laughing
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:33 am

Those Patty and Marcie rumors are nothing compared to the word over town about these two:

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Bert-and-ernie-let-me-tell-you-a-secret-20090917-10d-53994-p1-sml
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 am

Yeah, but Chris. Those aren't rumors!
    Wink

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 pm

alan smithee wrote:Yeah, but Chris. Those aren't rumors!
    Wink

Apparently not! lol

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Burt&Ernie01

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:12 pm