CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Supernova
Alan Smithee
6 posters

Foul play

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Foul play Empty Foul play

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I didn't know what else to title this. Has anyone been even slightly involved with murder? This is as close as I hope to ever get.

A very good friend of ours who currently lives on Staten Island just lost her one of her brothers who lived in Florida this past Monday. We knew him too but haven't seen him in a couple of years. She flew down Tuesday. The word was that his wife found him cold in bed when she went to wake him up. The brother, his second wife, his daughter from his first marriage and his father were all living in the same house. Our friend told my wife this evening that her brother had recently bailed a friend out of jail and this friend was also staying with them.

The brother had pawned his guitar and motorcycle among other things to go the guy’s bail. This “friend” had given the brother’s widow the creeps to begin with so after he died, she made plans to have the bond revoked. When she went to the pawn shop to buy her husband’s things back she happened to tell the pawn broker what had happened. He told her he wasn’t looking to start trouble but the last guy who bailed this “friend” out, wound up dead in his sleep two days later. She called the sheriff’s department.

So, besides being the possible victim of a homicide, the dead brother’s family can’t get his body back until the police are done with it and they were told that could take months. They’ll have a service but without a body.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Foul play Empty Re: Foul play

Post by Supernova Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 pm

As close as I ever got to it is we got our cat from these two guys who were letting it starve to death, about a year later they moved out and one of the guys was shot to death in a neighboring city, the other one later died of an overdose which we're guessing was his own doing but we don't know.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 pm

One of my first cousins from Mississippi was murdered in Bridge City Louisiana on the highway by some biker type in 1980. He was stabbed with a knife and died at the local hospital which was across the street from where I worked at the time.

I only learned of it later and didn't even know he was passing thru my neighborhood. He died a few miles from where I was living.

One of my former co-workers at the French Market Corporation (who physically attacked me on his last day at work on the cleaning crew) was found dead with a bullet to the back of his head. Another co-worker who knew him disappeared for a while but was alright. That's the way the action went down in the early '70s in New Orleans. (BTW, I had an alibi - no one suspected me).
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Umm, my uncle was shot and died two weeks later some years ago. I guess that's the closest thing for me to having known anyone that was murdered. But that's a craaaaazy story Alan.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:39 pm

that is a crazy story alan..

well i have a few..not gonna go into detail but here ya go..

i had a friend pass away when i was 15 (i posted that before). well how she passed is her father and mother were gonna get separated, mother was leaving him for another guy and he couldnt handle it, so he decides to go and shoot all 5 of his children, 4 daughters and 1 son, while the mother was in another state preparing for the move. the son survived, but my friend and her sisters didnt.

a couple years later a cuzn of mine was found raped and shot, she was in hospital for couple days but had to let her go cuz she wasnt gonna make it. it took several months for cops to find out who did it. she had left a bar and was found several miles out of town. we found out it was some type of security guard who had offered to pick her up an take her home, seein that he had a badge and everything, im sure she thought she could trust him.

lastly i posted awhile back that a friend of mine had passed this past summer, well how she passed was in the hands of her boyfriend, they had an abusive relationship, well one night it went too far, he ended up cuttin her throat, he still awaitin trial right now... but last i heard cops mighta fucked up his miranda rights.. i swear if this mufucker gets off cuz of some cops stupid ass....!!! i cant even say how id feel
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Damn cheaps...I'm glad this wasn't a contest! That would truly suck if your friend's "alleged" killer gets off on a technicality.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Alan, that is terrible. To have the service while the body is still being held is just very awful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:45 am