CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Stabler and Keller separated at birth?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Stabler and Keller separated at birth? Empty Stabler and Keller separated at birth?

Post by Kral Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 am

Who else thinks Chris Meloni's SVU character Elliott Stabler may be the long lost "good twin" to his OZ character Chris Keller? They both have the same intensity and twisted sincerity, even though Keller was evil. I know Kelly was killed off on OZ but I wish SVU would do a story revealing that he was Stabler's twin.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Stabler and Keller separated at birth? Empty Re: Stabler and Keller separated at birth?

Post by Supernova Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 pm

I never thought about it that way but I always wondered what it would be like if Oz would've ever crossed over with SVU, and can you imagine the shock there would be especially to Elliot's double being the kind of scum that he tracks down and busts for a living?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Stabler and Keller separated at birth? Empty Re: Stabler and Keller separated at birth?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:41 pm

That's actually not a bad idea. As far as I know, Beecher survived. Maybe they could do an episode involving the cold case of his son's murder. He comes to the station, sees Stabler and looks like he sees a ghost.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm

alan smithee wrote:That's actually not a bad idea. As far as I know, Beecher survived. Maybe they could do an episode involving the cold case of his son's murder. He comes to the station, sees Stabler and looks like he sees a ghost.

I've done a little SVU fanfiction with Oz-ish overtones...and this is one I put in a story, not with Beecher, but can you imagine what he'd do if he had to be psychoanalyzed by Skoda and he saw him?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, but that's the same actor, not the same character (who died in OZ). B.D. Wong is an FBI profiler, not a priest.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah, but neither is Elliot a homosexual murderer, but he looks like one that Toby knew in Oz, so if he were to see Skoda, he'd probably be freaking out because it might seem that Schillinger somehow managed to fake his own death.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Sorry, I thought the premise was that Stabler and Keller were twins, not just look alikes.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 am

That's actually a good idea. And since early SVU had such a strong casting connection to OZ, I would have loved to see Chris Meloni do an episode of Oz playing the dual role of Keller/Stabler.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am

It would've been VERY confusing if Oz had crossed over with SVU when Homicide already crossed over with SVU and once again it was a lot of the same players but all in different roles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am