CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Supernova
7 posters

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Empty Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:17 am

Aside from my Mama costume I haven't worn a pair of high heels for about 11 years.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Empty Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?

Post by Cheaps Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:39 am

i have a few heels i like to wear, for special occasions, or when im goin out...

one of my fave pairs are like chucks with a heel like this one posted below, but mine are black Smile

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Ashsneakerheel

an o WOW loook at these shoes janet has on!!! overjoyed

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Janet_2-11

Last edited by cheaps on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added janet pic)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Empty Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 am

Guess I'm persona non grata here too. Not fair...NY gets to make comments on the tread about men peeing...I never get to have any fun! cries

big grin

Last edited by alan smithee on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 am

alan smithee wrote:Guess I'm persona non grata here too cries

No Alan, you can wear any high heels any time you want. Don't forget to put those sexy dress of yours Wink Because I never wear any. I don't want to break my ankles.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 am

yay
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 am

Several years ago I had a pair of boots with some wicked heels. But no more no more no more. I'm more concerned with my own heels..which belong even with the rest of my foot.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 am

CeCe wrote:Several years ago I had a pair of boots with some wicked heels. But no more no more no more. I'm more concerned with my own heels..which belong even with the rest of my foot.

Indeeeeeeeed, there was a report a while back that excessive wear of high heels can actually be harmful to the back because it disrupts your body being even and balanced, and that actually makes sense and you gotta wonder why people haven't heard it long before now, people act like it's the most normal thing for women to wear those things, it is NOT normal, I walk on my toes all the time and it's still not normal to reinforce that with a 4 inch heel.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

Supernova wrote:
    CeCe wrote:Several years ago I had a pair of boots with some wicked heels. But no more no more no more. I'm more concerned with my own heels..which belong even with the rest of my foot.

Indeeeeeeeed, there was a report a while back that excessive wear of high heels can actually be harmful to the back because it disrupts your body being even and balanced, and that actually makes sense and you gotta wonder why people haven't heard it long before now, people act like it's the most normal thing for women to wear those things, it is NOT normal, I walk on my toes all the time and it's still not normal to reinforce that with a 4 inch heel.

Second that.

No, it's not normal. I refuse to wear them. If the men want to wear them, be my guest.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 am

I wear them sometimes but not very often.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 am

Wear 'em when I'm going out, esp if the outfit calls for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:14 pm