CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Chris
Nystyle709
Cheaps
RedBedroom
8 posters

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? Empty Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I haven't done that yet, but think it is so cool when I have seen so many do it.

So, do you have any bold color on the walls of your place?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? Empty Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 am

dont think so, we have wallpaper, i think
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? Empty Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 am

Nope. They're neutral. Pretty much goes with anything.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 am

My basement wall is red/orange (it was that way when I moved in.) I keep saying that I'm going to paint it, because it's loud. It takes very careful decoration for the basement to not look tacky.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:00 am

I would like to paint my bedroom purple is that a wild color?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 am

^^ i wouldnt say wild color, i would say its very bold tho
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am

I've done it. The main thing you need to be careful about is not getting it too dark. It makes the walls close in & it can get downright claustrophobic.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 am

the last house i lived in, my room had very bright red walls! UGH i HATED it, red to me is one of the ugliest colors to me.. my brother used to tease me, he'd say, lets paint some cactuses and sombreros make it look like a mexican restaurant Smile i was like yeah right
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 am

cheaps wrote:the last house i lived in, my room had very bright red walls! UGH i HATED it, red to me is one of the ugliest colors to me.. my brother used to tease me, he'd say, lets paint some cactuses and sombreros make it look like a mexican restaurant Smile i was like yeah right

ROFLMAO!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am

Tony, I think purple would be cool. I rarely watch home renovation shows, but a while back I was and they said that the plan for the bedroom was purple and my first thought was that it was going to look terrible, but it looked very, very nice.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Tony, I think purple would be cool. I rarely watch home renovation shows, but a while back I was and they said that the plan for the bedroom was purple and my first thought was that it was going to look terrible, but it looked very, very nice.

Thanks Red, I am seriously considering it, not a dark purple a light purple I think it would look cool!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Apartment white
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

alan smithee wrote:Apartment white

LOL, yeah. Or apartment beige.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 pm

If I owned my own house, I'd definitely funk up the place with some bold colors. At least a room or two. I like color. I don't too much like the color pink, but that was the the color of my room when I was a kid. I remember picking out the paint and everything. My room when I was a teen before my mom bought her house was blue.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Neutral - I like to accent with colour. Someday, I'd love to have a room with bold coloured walls, but right now neutral is best as I have a series of pictures up on the walls that I really like and don't want to take down. They wouldn't look as nice with coloured walls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:09 am