CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
Nhaiyel
Impact
Marc™
DanaShelbyChancey
Tony Marino
Friendly Veteran
RobbieFTW
RedBedroom
tmontyb
CeCe
Chris
15 posters

Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home. Empty Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home.

Post by Chris Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 am

A man was arrested for being nude in his kitchen, while making coffee. Outside, a woman was walking her seven year old child to school, passed his house and caught a full shot of him in the flesh. She called the police, he was arrested and charged with indecent exposure. After six months of fighting the charge, and multiple court appearances, he was ultimately found innocent by the jury.

Here's the video:

Another video:

What do you think, should he have been arrested for indecent exposure (because the shade were up/blinds open enough for him to be seen from outside?)
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home. Empty Re: Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home.

Post by CeCe Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 am

He was in his own home. The woman walking her kid should have been charged with trespassing. She had no business cutting through his yard.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home. Empty Re: Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home.

Post by tmontyb Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

Now one can't walk naked in their own home. I can't believe the police actually arrested him. She should not have been looking in his window.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:10 am

I can't believe this ever resulted in charges. What a joke.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 am

Ok 1st of all, that guy is totally HOT!!!!! If I passed by his window and saw him sipping coffee with his morning glory on display I probably would have been arrested for being a peeping tom. LOL Razz So stupid tho. He was in his own home IN DOORS! See that's why I can't stand puritanical conservative types. The woman made such a production covering her kids eyes and having the law come down on this guy that her kid probably wound up finding out about the whole damn thing anyway. If I were him I would have filed a countersuit.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Ok 1st of all, that guy is totally HOT!!!!! If I passed by his window and saw him sipping coffee with his morning glory on display I probably would have been arrested for being a peeping tom. LOL Razz

co-signs salivate
    Friendly Veteran
    Friendly Veteran
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 10

Post by Friendly Veteran Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 am

I do not agree with this guy getting arrested. At most if the lady had a problem she could have gone to his house and ask if he could be careful so kids do not find themselves in such situations. Even if she called the police I would think the officer may have addressed the issue with him and let him know it would be good he is not seen from outsiders to avoid any problems, not just arrest him right away.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Ok 1st of all, that guy is totally HOT!!!!! If I passed by his window and saw him sipping coffee with his morning glory on display I probably would have been arrested for being a peeping tom. LOL Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home. 253468018 So stupid tho. He was in his own home IN DOORS! See that's why I can't stand puritanical conservative types. The woman made such a production covering her kids eyes and having the law come down on this guy that her kid probably wound up finding out about the whole damn thing anyway. If I were him I would have filed a countersuit.

Arrested for indecent exposure in his own home. 954338
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Totally ridiculous, the guy should have never been arrested and I am quite sure that woman got quite an eye full for her next masturbatory session. How stupid people are. I agree with CeCe the woman should have been charged with trespassing.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Why can't people talk to each other? Calling the cops, and suing in court are supposed to be last resorts, when all else fails, not the first thing you do.

She could have knocked on his door and told him, in the guise of being helpful, that he was visible in the window. Maybe he wanted to be. If not, he could draw the curtain.

But people should not be arrested for it, in their own home.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:Why can't people talk to each other? Calling the cops, and suing in court are supposed to be last resorts, when all else fails, not the first thing you do.

She could have knocked on his door and told him, in the guise of being helpful, that he was visible in the window. Maybe he wanted to be. If not, he could draw the curtain.

But people should not be arrested for it, in their own home.

What she really should have done was stayed off his property. There wasn't a reason for any kind of discussion. She wouldn't have gotten an eyeful if she had been on the street where she belonged.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank God I don't live on that street.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Was she on the sidewalk, or was she in his yard, on his actual property? If she was in his yard there is no excuse for her. If he was visible from the sidewalk, or street, he should draw his curtains.

In either case, I don't think people should be arrested or the cops should be called. And I don't think it would traumatize kids.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:Was she on the sidewalk, or was she in his yard, on his actual property? If she was in his yard there is no excuse for her. If he was visible from the sidewalk, or street, he should draw his curtains.

In either case, I don't think people should be arrested or the cops should be called. And I don't think it would traumatize kids.

She cut through his yard.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 pm

She cut through his lawn, stepping onto his property, but had the impudence to be offended enough to call the police because of how he was (un)dressed on the other side of his door? Too bad this guy didn't have a yard dog to bite her ass, then maybe she would have had a real reason to file a complaint.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Ok 1st of all, that guy is totally HOT!!!!! If I passed by his window and saw him sipping coffee with his morning glory on display I probably would have been arrested for being a peeping tom. LOL Razz So stupid tho. He was in his own home IN DOORS! See that's why I can't stand puritanical conservative types. The woman made such a production covering her kids eyes and having the law come down on this guy that her kid probably wound up finding out about the whole damn thing anyway. If I were him I would have filed a countersuit.

LMAO!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Her cutting through his front yard was the bigger offense, IMHO. The woman who complained, as well as the prosecution, should have been reprimanded by the judge for wasting the courts time and tax payers money with such a frivolous complaint.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

If I were him, I'd sue that dumb bitch. The nerve. I caught my neighbor ass naked one day and yeah, I rolled up in his yard........but only to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Well, it is a good thing he did not plead guilty. Prudes go out of their way to catch ppl nude and intimidate them into copping a plea. This happened a lot here in Florida with traditional nude beaches where cops hid out and raided from the bushes, mostly in the bible belt part of FL.

However, as I sit here nude typing this, with my blinds slightly open letting in a little of the sunlight, I have to say the dude was careless and deserves some of the grief he got. When it gets a little darker outside, to where I need to turn on a light, I will close the blinds entirely. As long as the room is darker than the outside, you cannot see in. As soon as the outside is darker than the room you can see in. (one-way mirror effect). I have gone out and tested it.

I thot everyone knew that. So, he may have been acquitted but the verdict's not in yet in my mind whether he is just unattentive to his surroundings or if he was intentionally exposing himself.

Even if I was seen in my apartment, I'd likely get a pass because I live on Miami Beach. Wasn't this guy aware that he lives in VIRGINIA??!! (Virginia Is For Haters - one of the most backward states in Dixie).

So, it was a costly lesson. Hope the fool learned something.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 pm

The uptight bitty who called the police needs to knocked off her sanctimonious pedestal and I hope he cursed her out. That being said, I thought it was pretty customary that if you're going to walk around buck naked, you keep all the shades down, blinds closed and curtains drawn. It wasn't worth being arrested over, but the cops should have reminded him to be more discreet in the future.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 am

That's just ridiculous! The poor guy. Maybe the Mom should be charged for being a peeping tom!!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:54 pm

This was a good one!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am